• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Contributions

6 October 2015
Some Dollar sent Huns xx

D

Deleted member 2610

Well said Xxxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Hi everyone, we feel we need to make a point here, before people get the wrong end of the stick or the wrong idea, as I can see where this is now heading..

Just to clarify, the cost of the servers is always secure - always has been for the last year and always will be for the rest of the site's life.
This is NOT in question and not an issue as in, the site is safe and fine.

What Biba's aim here was and is, to try and encourage people to make a contribution in exchange for membership upgrades, and also in order to have access to her private albums...

Why?
Because we have a situation which I am not going to go into again, where upgrading from your account - will fail.
This is due to a complex situation.

So again, we need to reiterate and make clear - the server fees are safe, always have been - always will be.
This is more a way of raising money for @EvilS charity of choice, and encouraging people to contribute towards their membership upgrades - which you have done.

We cannot thank you enough and are more than grateful for everyone's contributions to the site and to @EvilS Every Man charity foundation.
Of which, we will be making a considerable donation to.

So once more, thank you hugely to @Double-Trouble & @EvilS for everything they'd done!! Much love both

Most of all thank you to those of you who contributed to both us and the Every Man Charity, even more so given the current time of year.
Many many thanks from us all and we wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas.
This thread has served its purpose and I am closing the thread.

Thank you all so much for your contributions, participation and again a huge thanks to Biba and Elvis
Best wishes and Merry Christmas to you all..
Admin, Pearls and staff xxxx

Last edited:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay final say on this...
I have now done the Platinum + as promised. This is for those who contributed at Christmas and in exchange extended their membership, and also left some change in the Christmas box for us - which went to the server.
It's also our way of showing appreciation not only for contributing to the site, but also to @EvilS ' Every Man Appeal.
Thank you and I have done everyone's account who are on the list, if I have missed anyone please do let me know.

@Biba
@Harry&Janey
@EvilS
@NigelandJulie
@Fetishswingers
@Letsplay4real
@Anthony_Newton
@Therapon
@The-A-Team
@riccarda
@MarknHollynys
@Looby&Lew
@LeeWidnes
@Edinman

T

The_Bibas

Is this still not sorted yet ?

Reactions: Admin
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…