Cornwall

• Thread starter Deleted member 18711
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
Welcome to social swinging, when the virus pandemic is over, if you’re still interested in meeting other members take a look at the First Saturday Social thread https://tiny.cc/SaturdaySocials it’s a monthly social to bring like-minded people together! If enough people are interested maybe we could organise a social down there in the future.
:tiphat:
Tiger

19 March 2015
I've been fortunate to have enjoyed it through lockdown but it's good to see visitors coming back.
That's excellent... On the other hand, I have some online contacts who wanted no one to even come near.. Fiercely defensive of Cornwall.
But, it's a beautiful area and when this shit dies down; we're coming. We're lucky, we have the Gower & Black Mountains / Brecon Beacons... can see Devon & Cornwall from here, but such a wonderful part of our amazing country.
Yeah.. good stuff. ?

D

Deleted member 18711

That's excellent... On the other hand, I have some online contacts who wanted no one to even come near.. Fiercely defensive of Cornwall.
But, it's a beautiful area and when this shit dies down; we're coming. We're lucky, we have the Gower & Black Mountains / Brecon Beacons... can see Devon & Cornwall from here, but such a wonderful part of our amazing country.
Yeah.. good stuff. ?
Some are very defensive, even without the virus, but we need the revenue it brings and can't be wholly selfish about it. I've been the Gower a few times, Mumbles, Rhossili etc. Lovely area.
Let me know whenever you plan to come down, could meet up for a drink ? X