• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Cornwall

• Thread starter Deleted member 18711
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
8 July 2018
Welcome to social swinging, when the virus pandemic is over, if you’re still interested in meeting other members take a look at the First Saturday Social thread https://tiny.cc/SaturdaySocials it’s a monthly social to bring like-minded people together! If enough people are interested maybe we could organise a social down there in the future.

Tiger

19 March 2015
I've been fortunate to have enjoyed it through lockdown but it's good to see visitors coming back.
That's excellent... On the other hand, I have some online contacts who wanted no one to even come near.. Fiercely defensive of Cornwall.
But, it's a beautiful area and when this shit dies down; we're coming. We're lucky, we have the Gower & Black Mountains / Brecon Beacons... can see Devon & Cornwall from here, but such a wonderful part of our amazing country.
Yeah.. good stuff. ?

D

Deleted member 18711

Some are very defensive, even without the virus, but we need the revenue it brings and can't be wholly selfish about it. I've been the Gower a few times, Mumbles, Rhossili etc. Lovely area.
Let me know whenever you plan to come down, could meet up for a drink ? X

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…