correct me if I'm wrong :)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 May 2015
So is CBT "cock and ball torture"? No thanks for me. I don't mind some penis bondage and I do enjoy tying a rope around the base of my cock (under my balls) after I'm hard, but that is the extent of it. lol

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Agreed.. brings a tear to my eye.. but also agree on some penis bondage. Some is good, some is just painful.
I have an image of being in a penis chastity whilst Mrs A has fun with a lady friend... :D

Worst I have done besides rope and pegs (clothes pegs on your old boy) is red hot candle wax - straight from a long burning candle, all over the tip and down to the balls...
fook me that hurt but was epic at the same time! ;)

Reactions: Drac Morbis
28 May 2015
hehehehe I've messed with candle wax before but not on my privates. I make candles and for some reason one day I dripped wax on the back of my hand until it was completely covered, then I peeled it off. Pretty trippy. :D

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh now I LOVE that Vex... I mean I really enjoy candle wax play. There's just something about it my friend! (y)

C

CollardFoxandHound

I use The Bondage Man for My candles, they are made from soya wax. He also does amazing fluorescent candles.

B

Bonker

So is CBT "cock and ball torture"? No thanks for me. I don't mind some penis bondage and I do enjoy tying a rope around the base of my cock (under my balls) after I'm hard, but that is the extent of it. lol
I was refered to a shrink a while back (Mrs Page :p) after we chatted for a bit she suggested I might benefit from a few sessions of CBT, I burst out laughing and said 'oooo mistress'.....she didn't see the funny side, my next sessions were with a dude! :rofl:

28 May 2015
I was refered to a shrink a while back (Mrs Page :p) after we chatted for a bit she suggested I might benefit from a few sessions of CBT, I burst out laughing and said 'oooo mistress'.....she didn't see the funny side, my next sessions were with a dude! :rofl:
LOL I saw a male shrink for more than 10 years. I'm more crazy now than before. Waste of a fucking decade. :(

Reactions: Bonker
28 May 2015
My stupid shrink once said I was "much better now" and that I can work and he won't support me being on disability any more. Yeah and I spent the NEXT 10 years becoming so stressed working that I was planning on suicide.

I don't see therapists anymore except the minimum needed to stay "in the program". The meds I take seem much more helpful anyway.

Reactions: Admin and Bonker
B

Bonker

My stupid shrink once said I was "much better now" and that I can work and he won't support me being on disability any more. Yeah and I spent the NEXT 10 years becoming so stressed working that I was planning on suicide.

I don't see therapists anymore except the minimum needed to stay "in the program". The meds I take seem much more helpful anyway.
The drugs do work, lol

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
BUT, they kill my sex drive and inspiration. I haven't written jack shit since 2006..... :(
That's some time not to write man. I'm sure if you sat, cleared your head and just listened to some phunky beats, the words would just flow. (y)

Reactions: Pearls
28 May 2015
That's some time not to write man. I'm sure if you sat, cleared your head and just listened to some phunky beats, the words would just flow. (y)
I've tried. All I managed to do was a quick finish to my snuff novel. But I haven't produced anything of substance in many years... :(

Reactions: Pearls