Corsets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Luton
anyone know where I can get a decent metal wishbone corset from as cheep as possible please been after one for ages to train my waist ty xx
I use a lady called Nicola Atkinson on fb, she runs siren clinchers. They have a waist training program complete with an academy which shows you exercises to do in your waist trainer, a 30 day shred and continual online support 24/7. The waist trainers come in 3 stages, so as you get smaller so does the trainer. Nicola is a fabulous consultant and always gets back to me really quickly when I’ve asked questions.

14 February 2017
City
Luton
I use a lady called Nicola Atkinson on fb, she runs siren clinchers. They have a waist training program complete with an academy which shows you exercises to do in your waist trainer, a 30 day shred and continual online support 24/7. The waist trainers come in 3 stages, so as you get smaller so does the trainer. Nicola is a fabulous consultant and always gets back to me really quickly when I’ve asked questions.
Scrub all that I said before!
If you want Waist Trainers you can contact me directly. I have been fully trained and have an affiliate business supplying these with all the perks listed above and more!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

Trixi_13

anyone know where I can get a decent metal wishbone corset from as cheep as possible please been after one for ages to train my waist ty xx

I don't suggest going cheap. It means bad quality. I've known ladies by cheap steel boned corsets and have the bones come out of the corset into them :-O

Good quality corsets can be brought from corsets UK. I personally would spend no less than £40.

I own about 15 steel boned corsets all priced between £45-£100 and all excellent quality.