Could you turn your back on this lifestyle..

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

With all the events throughout the last couple of years and the lack of activity within the swinging lifestyle at the moment could you turn your back on this lifestyle and walk away.. W.. 🤔🤔🤔

26 July 2016
No, not intentionaly. Health issues have stopped the physical aspect of swinging and made me consider just walking away from the lifestyle altogether but I still think the same as I did 30 odd years ago. To me swinging is more than just about the physical, thats why I hang around here with you lot. ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Definitely, it’s not what it used to be.
It’s more public
More people using the term swinging yet on places that earn them money
Discretion has gone out the window

It’s very hard to find people who genuinely understand what this is all about.
The term swinging is simply misunderstood now.

25 February 2016
With all the events throughout the last couple of years and the lack of activity within the swinging lifestyle at the moment could you turn your back on this lifestyle and walk away.. W.. 🤔🤔🤔
I know for sure that I couldn't. I embarked on "the lifestyle" - though I didn't realise it at the time - when I started a relationship with a couple as the "extra guy," I was married and in a sexless relationship, I decided that with a couple there would be far less risk of any emotional attachment, and as my marriage was fine in every other aspect, I didn't want to break it up by getting involved with a single woman, which I thought would be a risk.

The threesome was brilliant, I learned an awful lot (mainly about myself). Sex isn't important in a marriage/relationship, but good sex is (at least to me). I am not a jealous person, I believe it is a very negative emotion. However I do understand when people say, "If you are not jealous of your partner, then you don't love him/her." But doesn't love allow you to give your partner the freedom to enjoy intimacy with others?

I do feel slight pangs from the green monster every now and again, but the pleasure of giving my partner the freedom I have just mentioned (and her actually choosing to stay with me) is worth more than someone who stays in a relationship because simply because it is the accepted thing to do. Hidden desires remain that - hidden. They can easily explode when someone compatible from outside the relationship is encountered, putting an end to the main relationship.

So I couldn't see myself lasting long in a relationship which wasn't liberal in the same way that I would want it to be. (I have proved that, too.) If my partner was in the lifestyle simply because that's what I want, that wouldn't work either. I need someone to want the same things as me.

17 May 2022
No, but it’s beginning to become very very hard to meet with people now days, I could never go back to a normal relationship unless it was with a ex swinger

Reactions: Guru G and DebE

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have stopped swinging but it has nothing to do with external events like covid. V just got fed up with the whole thing and we will only swing together.

I made a promise and I don't break them ever.
(sorry gaffer I will get around to that remix of your rants one day😂)

N xxx