Covid Funnies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
is this the reemergence of old fashioned swinging signals ??

'Droves' of Pampas grass pickers at South Shields beach 'Droves' of Pampas grass pickers at South Shields beach
Through my teens there was this one house I walked past every single day. It had a great big pampas bush outside and it was the only one on the street with it in. I knew the families that lived either side but can't recall ever meeting anyone from that one house.
Untill 2017 I had no idea that pampas was a swingers signal so I reckon it might have been fun to knock on the door and try my luck many years ago ? ???

N xxx

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Stew and Therapon
26 October 2018
Through my teens there was this one house I walked past every single day. It had a great big pampas bush outside and it was the only one on the street with it in. I knew the families that lived either side but can't recall ever meeting anyone from that one house.
Untill 2017 I had no idea that pampas was a swingers signal so I reckon it might have been fun to knock on the door and try my luck many years ago ? ???

N xxx
Only knock if there is a cereal box in the window ??

• Haha
Reactions: Vanezza