Creed

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

A difficult one to word
Over the last few weeks I have picked up a theme of Creed/race... Call it as you will..
I am part punjab I think..
All my sisters and snow white pale with blonde hair.. Yet I was born dark skinned and dark hair.. I have faced varying degrees of dislike over the years which has made me the bitch I can be today..

In answer to skin colour or nationality I don't judge.. I generally don't care..
I am put off by attitude, Iack of manners etc... Not normally skin colour...
Ignorance and Liars are my biggest hate..

I have slept with most skin tones and nationalities..
But it is attraction foremost..
Continuing on from @Ambrosial thread
Have you slept with only people of your own skin tone and if so..... Why?

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Couple o' things:

1) race does not exist - it is an invention of the early modern mind to explain why white people were more successful than the browner people of the planet.

2) creed and 'race' are separate - someone's creed is their religion (certainly don't use that as a basis for selecting bed partners).

3) when it comes to nationalities I've been a busy boy. My top three nationalities to shag for a good time are:

* French
* Brazilians
* Yanks

:)

M

meet_the_fockers

Nope. Always white caucasion..not through choice.. its just happened that way.
Did go out with a rather delicious Italian lad, when i was a teen,
oof if that counts.. x

T

The_Bibas

Nope. Always white caucasion..not through choice.. its just happened that way.
Did go out with a rather delicious Italian lad, when i was a teen,
oof if that counts.. x
Lol..
I had you down for doing everything that moved.. And possibly stuff that hadn't too..
XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I've been playing a game over the last couple of years where I'm collecting nationalities, currently working my way around South America...

I've got Chile, French and Dutch Guyana, Bolivia and Peru left to collect

M

meet_the_fockers

Lol..
I had you down for doing everything that moved.. And possibly stuff that hadn't too..
XxxBibaxxX
Your a cheeky bitch!! :D says the cock collector!! :eek: I'm still reeling from the fact you tried to set me up as a pimp... :rofl:
How rude!!
Xx
You can go off people you know rapidly!! :D

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

I've been playing a game over the last couple of years where I'm collecting nationalities, currently working my way around South America...

I've got Chile, French and Dutch Guyana, Bolivia and Peru left to collect
Do they get a sticker? :D

D

Deleted member 3657

Wouldn't bother me where you're from or the colour of your skin. I even fancied Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan.
It's the sexyness in them that attracts me, not where they're from.

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Your a cheeky bitch!! :D says the cock collector!! :eek: I'm still reeling from the fact you tried to set me up as a pimp... :rofl:
How rude!!
Xx
You can go off people you know rapidly!! :D
You were the first person I thought of in the fisting sense... Take it as a compliment..
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

You were the first person I thought of in the fisting sense... Take it as a compliment..
XxxBibaxxX
Lol will you stop.. these people will think im into.. i know want to be a ventriloquist dummy.. :eek:
Neverrrrrr xxx

N

No longer with us

On the occasions I've had sex with different skin tones, or body shapes or ages, say, the contrasts have added to the experience.

It's never been The Reason we've gotten together but it's been A Thing and would be daft of me to pretend otherwise.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We have played with those of different race to us. It's not something we consider to be honest.
We either fancy the person or we don't race has nothing to do with it.
Played with a black girl at Va a few years ago now.... omg that woman blew my mind and everything else lol.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
On the occasions I've had sex with different skin tones, or body shapes or ages, say, the contrasts have added to the experience.

It's never been The Reason we've gotten together but it's been A Thing and would be daft of me to pretend otherwise.
It can be aesthetically pleasing tho'?

P

peakcouple

Sex is sex, we look at people as individuals not as a being defined by a particular group, but we have played with people from many races and countries. I (Geoff) was in the forces in Hong Kong, Belize and Germany and had plenty of local 'adult entertainment' to quote Monty Python. Rose has holidayed as as single in some exotic places and enjoyed similar fun. I also had a mind-blowing 2-year affair with a black West Indian lady while married to my ex.