Creed

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Is that like the line in your contract that states: "Any other duties specified by your manager."

That.
It depends on the context.. It's descriptive of a current topic or its
referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood or as a point of emphasis to add drama.. I wouldn't go that far..
Hopefully that helps.. But If you require any more information ℹ will if I can help you with that...

Lol
XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Is that what they call it when a tadpole turns frog like? :D
“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”

*intones head wisely*

P

peakcouple

“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”

*intones head wisely*
Chang Tsu!

N

No longer with us

It depends on the context.. It's descriptive of a current topic or its
referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood or as a point of emphasis to add drama.. I wouldn't go that far..
Hopefully that helps.. But If you require any more information ℹ will if I can help you with that...

Lol
XxxBibaxxX

Okaaay.

M

meet_the_fockers

*intones head wisely*
So its when a catepillar turns into a butterfly then? Ahhhh
:D xx

D

Deleted member 3175

Wouldn't bother me where you're from or the colour of your skin. I even fancied Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan.
It's the sexyness in them that attracts me, not where they're from.

I agree with @Kwaka_Rider, doesn't matter to me where ya from Mars or Pluto, or the colour/creed it all goes on the spark, if it's there jump on it, if not then obviously it ain't gonna happen x