Crotchless Panties...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think the turn in is the whole package....it's a bit like going commando is that a turn on ?? Sometimes it's nice to have the gate to Nirvana slowly revealed ....
What ever you wear will definitely turn anyone in .....

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
I've got a beautiful new bodystocking from Love Honey. It has an open crotch, which I think looks a bit yucky, so today I will be sewing some poppers on it to keep me covered.

So crotchless... Turn on or turn off?

I have a few gorgeous ones, and I always sew the crotch up! I agree, looks tacky.....
GG x

Reactions: GeoffRy
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think the turn in is the whole package....it's a bit like going commando is that a turn on ?? Sometimes it's nice to have the gate to Nirvana slowly revealed ....
What ever you wear will definitely turn anyone in .....
That should have said turn anyone ON !! :palm:

Reactions: Admin
P

peakcouple

R has several pairs, we both find them a big turn-on (and so do other men). She also has an open-crotch 'body' which is one of her favourite club playsuits. Suppose you could say they're tacky but they are intended for sex not normal wear.
-f34.jpg
First came across them when I was in Hong Kong with the RAF many years ago, so brought a couple of them back for my ex, who thought they were silly! You see them on sale in French shops (ordinary ones, not sex-shops) where they're described as "ouvert."

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
T

Tigress

R has several pairs, we both find them a big turn-on (and so do other men). She also has an open-crotch 'body' which is one of her favourite club playsuits. Suppose you could say they're tacky but they are intended for sex not normal wear.
View attachment 27433
First came across them when I was in Hong Kong with the RAF many years ago, so brought a couple of them back for my ex, who thought they were silly! You see them on sale in French shops (ordinary ones, not sex-shops) where they're described as "ouvert."

I was interested to hear people's views. I love the fact that we're all different xxx

Reactions: MP386
29 December 2016
City
Norwich
I have never had anything crotchless until recently. Have a crotchless body stocking which James loves. I also have a couple pairs crotchless knickers which I love wearing. I wore them last visit to VA. Were great when James wanted a quick access before all the fun started. I do sometimes like to keep something so are goid fir me. Very sexy. Will definitely be purchasing more.

Reactions: Therapon
M

Max-the-3rd

have to confess to being a fan of the crotchless body suit or panties, i find sexy underwear a massive turn on anyway so to be able to leave then on as we play is just fine by me.x

Reactions: Therapon
4 February 2017
I do like crotchless knickers stu does but I prefer lace ones and to be covered up that way you can tease the men into your trap lol x

D

Deleted member 3175

I've got a beautiful new bodystocking from Love Honey. It has an open crotch, which I think looks a bit yucky, so today I will be sewing some poppers on it to keep me covered.

So crotchless... Turn on or turn off?

G finds it a turn on and I quite like them
But not the ones that are crotchless to the point where you're half hanging out of them! Prefer the smaller opening! :lol::rolleyes:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Oh erm yeah - I have no preference. Some of the knick knackie noodles that you sexy ladies wear are so lacking in the material dept. they may as well be crotch less. Covered, semi covered, un covered it's all good you beautiful people. :)