• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Cuckold Vs Swinging

L

Lovers_For_Life

Yes, there could be a Cukold element in Soft Swing depending on how that (SS) is defined.

You have your opinion - which is just that. An Opinion - and I have mine. Its near impossible to move a discussion onwards, given absolute points of view. So, I will retire from this discussion.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Some extremely interesting points raised here ladies and gents.
It's why we built this site - to be social... why not talk and discuss as well as arrange meets and make new friends?
I do tend to agree that you can still have cuckold elements in soft swing though...

Bowing out of a discussion though @Lovers_For_Life - is somewhat unnecessary based purely on someone else's points of view...
Surely that's what makes us humans and swingers so different and unique?
Having different points of view and differences in opinions?

Because I know that if we were all the same, then this would be one damn boring world...

Reactions: Sloughslut
L

Lovers_For_Life

'The Secret To A Long Life (is knowing when its time to go...)' - as Michelle Shocked neatly put it.

I firmly believe we are in an Analogue world, not a Digital one. Things are not Absolute - like/dislike, right/wrong, black/white. I would say shades of grey, but some book or film has messed that up.... In photography, Canon are not better than Nikon, or visa versa. Both make extremely fine cameras and lenses.

Opinions are not right or wrong, they are just different. Neither is superior, or inferior. I will defend the right of anyone to hold an opinion, no matter wether I agree with it or not. It would not be Cricket, otherwise.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Wholeheartedly agree
And no, it wouldn't be cricket otherwise.
Also I agree with what you mean by - The secret to a long life... and as you said; Thumper's Rule.

Wisdom and knowing when to do such things, seems to be long lost and forgotten.
So it's refreshing to see if I am honest x

B

Bump-n-Grind

Both a lot of fun when enjoyed with the right people xx

N

NewPhillyCouple

This is pretty much why we are here. I am very aware of the mrs needs and know what I am capable of...and it's not enough. I want her to be happy and satisfied...plus the thought of watching her is such a turn on

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…