Cum Tributes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 August 2016
Ok seen this mentioned in various forums and not really understanding the concept. We know that a tribute band or act is a load of musicians or singers faking the real thing so conversely is a cum tribute also faking the real thing........ as in a mix of egg white, sugar and water masquerading as the real stuff like in the films where the woman gets splattered at the money shot and her face ends up resembling a plasterer's radio

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Lol no. It is when a guy cums over a pic of the lady, then posts a pic of the cum-covered 'tribute'.
I can never watch a tribute band in the same way again!! :rofl:

11 August 2016
Lol no. It is when a guy cums over a pic of the lady, then posts a pic of the cum-covered 'tribute'.
I can never watch a tribute band in the same way again!! :rofl:

But surely if an exponent of the ancient and noble art of self abuse is engaging in a spot of white water wristing.......... Doesn't that make him a wanker??? :)

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahh cum tributes... Such a fascinating and enjoyable photo to see and witness.
Not.
We see them all the time and there's a few on the site. Yummy...

But surely if an exponent of the ancient and noble art of self abuse is engaging in a spot of white water wristing.......... Doesn't that make him a wanker??? :)
Yep exactly that.. :D

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
Lol ive had a few sent where the guys actually got the pic and cum in his wifes nix ewwww not nice and seen some not so nice pics on media albums

Reactions: Pearls
T

Twickerman

I assume it is sort of like virtual Bukkake?

Your so hot I even came just looking at your picture? For the recipient perhaps its the feeling that this guy found me attractive enough to cum looking at my picture. Both in my opinion sadly self deluding but then there seems to be quite a lot of that on the swing scene.

D

Deleted member 4493

Ok seen this mentioned in various forums and not really understanding the concept. We know that a tribute band or act is a load of musicians or singers faking the real thing so conversely is a cum tribute also faking the real thing........ as in a mix of egg white, sugar and water masquerading as the real stuff like in the films where the woman gets splattered at the money shot and her face ends up resembling a plasterer's radio

That expression Decorators Radio always made us laugh