Cut Or Uncut

• Thread starter MickeyBlueBalls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

And so following a recent thread I'm intrigued.
What is your preference - cut or uncut? Why and does it make a difference?

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ill start by saying I'm cut. Was a decision taken out of my hands when I was a kid. Sort of freaked me out when I found most of the other guys hadn't been and felt different and resented my parents for it at the time. Now I like it. What are your thoughts on the subject?

D

Deleted member 1402

Ill start by saying I'm cut. Was a decision taken out of my hands when I was a kid. Sort of freaked me out when I found most of the other guys hadn't been and felt different and resented my parents for it at the time. Now I like it. What are your thoughts on the subject?
My son feels exactly the same and is so self conscious. When he was at school, he refused to go in the shower after PE.
He won't use urinals, has to go behind a locked door.
His dad is cut and since him, it's always been a preference. I've been lucky that my two long term partners were cut and also my 3 previous swinging buddies.
I will meet the odd guy that is uncut, depends on his foreskin. I know that's shallow, but had some awful experiences since swinging, where I have physically been sick on guys, twice in clubs, once in the woods!

Reactions: The-A-Team
M

MickeyBlueBalls

My son feels exactly the same and is so self conscious. When he was at school, he refused to go in the shower after PE.
He won't use urinals, has to go behind a locked door.
His dad is cut and since him, it's always been a preference. I've been lucky that my two long term partners were cut and also my 3 previous swinging buddies.
I will meet the odd guy that is uncut, depends on his foreskin. I know that's shallow, but had some awful experiences since swinging, where I have physically been sick on guys, twice in clubs, once in the woods!
Interesting and thanks for sharing. It used to be a massive hang up of mine. But to be honest in my adult life I now see the benefits and I like it. My friend tore his foreskin once and put him out of action for weeks - ouch. x

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Interesting and thanks for sharing. It used to be a massive hang up of mine. But to be honest in my adult life I now see the benefits and I like it. My friend tore his foreskin once and put him out of action for weeks - ouch. x
Every cut guy I've got to know, have said the exact same.
I've known a guy with his foreskin so tight over his bell end, it was red raw and he couldn't even wank, yet wouldn't go to his Dr. Madness!

27 April 2015
Hmmmmm, ok, from my point of view, (Mrs A Team) un cut, especially if very tight, just feels and tastes wrong when sucking on them erect, weve met a few guys now both as singles, and part of couples that are not cut, and sorry guys but it's not for me, and actually now puts me off Proceeding,
(This is one of the reasons I like to see a guys erect cock in their galleries so I can approve possible meets)
I Do add, if foreskin is loose before erection, that's fine, it feels amazing as the gland pops out in your mouth growing as your sucking on it xxxx :love::rolleyes::whistle:(y)

26 July 2016
I'm uncut , as our creator , overlord Zarg the supreme ruler of the universe , intended it to be .
And if you think I'm letting some 15 year old NHS wannabe with a scalpel anywhere near my high precision instrument just so I can get laid you've got another thing coming .
Seriously though as long as personal hygiene is maintained I wouldn't have thought other than aesthetically it would make the slightest difference

L

louise1970

Going on personal experience uncut as it's more sensitized and speaking for all us women out there if you know how to fully enjoy what a blowjob is it is a experience a man will fully enjoy to the max and be different experience for a covered hood☺

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

confused by that Louise "uncut" is a "covered hood" and if it is uncut but you expose the hood during fellatio then surely the sensation is the same as when it is already exposed through surgery ?
Uncut's more sensitive apparently mate.

27 April 2015
Ok sorry if your squeamish, lol !
Cut means to have your foreskin surgically removed, whereas, uncut is as nature intended
1) far from the aesthetics of the operation, and putting aside any religious reasoning, the reason a lot of boys right through to men have this operation is to remove a foreskin that is too tight, and will not actually pull back over the gland without extreme pain or worse, the foreskin splitting during arousal as it's so thin. Those that suffer with this condition especially during fellatio have a numbed sensation through the tight foreskin due to it been stretched so severely, so due to the nature and sometimes the severity of the tightness, it can actually prohibit intercourse or other activities due to the pain that can be incurred.
2) Also as there are different levels of this condition, some men have a foreskin that will withdraw over the gland but it's a little tighter than normal, thus only exposing the gland when fully and very firmly erect but usually without pain or discomfort.
3) then of course there is the normal very pliable foreskin that is there to help protect the gland from any damage as it is such a sensitive area. This moves freely and is pliable no matter what the arousal state is, and retracts naturally as it grows.
It is categories 1 and 2 that a lot of women find uncomfortable when performing fellatio, as due to the foreskin been tighter, sometimes the hooded skin area can bunch up prior to been fully erect, and have a strange almost soggy sensation in the mouth during fellatio until fully and firmly erect, which to some women is not pleasant, though others have no preference.
Also in some cases, and with some men ONLY, the gland (due to it been covered either fully due to extreme tightness or been tighter than normal so it eventually exposes) , may have a slight taste or smell problem, which is normally only detected during fellatio. if you have this condition, or a tighter than usual foreskin or indeed a normal foreskin, Very good hygiene is so very important,
So this is why lots, of women, that say they prefer circumcised men, say this, as they may have experienced something not quite as clean as it should have been previously, or indeed enjoy the feeling of no loose skin in the mouth whilst performing fellatio.
Hope this helps a little !!
Regards, Mrs A Team (with help from Mr A Team)

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ok sorry if your squeamish, lol !
Cut means to have your foreskin surgically removed, whereas, uncut is as nature intended
1) far from the aesthetics of the operation, and putting aside any religious reasoning, the reason a lot of boys right through to men have this operation is to remove a foreskin that is too tight, and will not actually pull back over the gland without extreme pain or worse, the foreskin splitting during arousal as it's so thin. Those that suffer with this condition especially during fellatio have a numbed sensation through the tight foreskin due to it been stretched so severely, so due to the nature and sometimes the severity of the tightness, it can actually prohibit intercourse or other activities due to the pain that can be incurred.
2) Also as there are different levels of this condition, some men have a foreskin that will withdraw over the gland but it's a little tighter than normal, thus only exposing the gland when fully and very firmly erect but usually without pain or discomfort.
3) then of course there is the normal very pliable foreskin that is there to help protect the gland from any damage as it is such a sensitive area. This moves freely and is pliable no matter what the arousal state is, and retracts naturally as it grows.
It is categories 1 and 2 that a lot of women find uncomfortable when performing fellatio, as due to the foreskin been tighter, sometimes the hooded skin area can bunch up prior to been fully erect, and have a strange almost soggy sensation in the mouth during fellatio until fully and firmly erect, which to some women is not pleasant, though others have no preference.
Also in some cases, and with some men ONLY, the gland (due to it been covered either fully due to extreme tightness or been tighter than normal so it eventually exposes) , may have a slight taste or smell problem, which is normally only detected during fellatio. if you have this condition, or a tighter than usual foreskin or indeed a normal foreskin, Very good hygiene is so very important,
So this is why lots, of women, that say they prefer circumcised men, say this, as they may have experienced something not quite as clean as it should have been previously, or indeed enjoy the feeling of no loose skin in the mouth whilst performing fellatio.
Hope this helps a little !!
Regards, Mrs A Team (with help from Mr A Team)
Great lunch time article!

P

peakcouple

Don't see many cut men while swinging. We both prefer cocks natural, as issued by "big G." Always find it odd that some religions want foreskins cut off to please him!

Wouldn't think of having it done as an adult, but one of G's RAF friends had to have the op when posted to Oman. The heat and living conditions caused problems and the MO recommended he'd be better off without. He said it made things better but he really missed his foreskin.