Daily - not so daily pic posts..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So I thought I would add a list of funny or odd stuff I came across while surfing the net, usually looking for hacks/tips/tricks/edits...coding tips, things I need to quickly do and whatever goes.
usually more than related to work,... I don't meander though :p ......ever... of course not....

But I always come across things I find funny personally, why be so serious as with other sites??
So here's some things funny I have found on the net..
Feel free to add any funny shit you've come across, no this doesn't mean spam - spam = deleted. This is for funny shit only.

Here is #1.. I mean, wtf is this!?
what-the-fu.jpg

Reactions: RedHotFox
R

RedHotFox

So I thought I would add a list of funny or odd stuff I came across while surfing the net, usually looking for hacks/tips/tricks/edits...coding tips, things I need to quickly do and whatever goes.
usually more than related to work,... I don't meander though :p ......ever... of course not....

But I always come across things I find funny personally, why be so serious as with other sites??
So here's some things funny I have found on the net..
Feel free to add any funny shit you've come across, no this doesn't mean spam - spam = deleted. This is for funny shit only.

Here is #1.. I mean, wtf is this!?
what-the-fu.jpg
adam-gilchrist-quote-im-confused-really-really-confused.jpg
lol

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Aye bit bonkers those ones!
Found some others of interest on my surfing travels...;

ummm.jpg

wtf.jpg