Days Of The Week - Accessaccess

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3411

As some will have found the Days of the week thread is only open for participants. However as we have realised this morning you MUST post to keep that access going. Now I (Ste) haven't posted any photos for well over a week, but Linda posted a photo last Friday; I'm guessing this isn't enough to stay in. Both of us are now locked out. Sorry guys but much as we love interacting with you, and much as we understand the wish to make it a string for those who get involved not those who come to gawp this rule has caused a different problem. Compulsion. See I don't want to post any old *** just to stay in, and to stay in we are compelled to post photos and for me that means relevant photos. Sorry, this isn't something we like much, feels a bit like being at a club and someone demanding you join them for play. We MUST join in or be kicked out, it's not like we can join in when the mood is right. To keep involvement and not have to ask for access again and again we are compelled to add in photos even if we don't want to just now, and that feels too demanding.
IF instead the block is for another reason someone please explain.

M

meet_the_fockers

As some will have found the Days of the week thread is only open for participants. However as we have realised this morning you MUST post to keep that access going. Now I (Ste) haven't posted any photos for well over a week, but Linda posted a photo last Friday; I'm guessing this isn't enough to stay in. Both of us are now locked out. Sorry guys but much as we love interacting with you, and much as we understand the wish to make it a string for those who get involved not those who come to gawp this rule has caused a different problem. Compulsion. See I don't want to post any old *** just to stay in, and to stay in we are compelled to post photos and for me that means relevant photos. Sorry, this isn't something we like much, feels a bit like being at a club and someone demanding you join them for play. We MUST join in or be kicked out, it's not like we can join in when the mood is right. To keep involvement and not have to ask for access again and again we are compelled to add in photos even if we don't want to just now, and that feels too demanding.
IF instead the block is for another reason someone please explain.
I think you will find, it is to stop any tom dick or harry veiwing.
People do post face pics on there.
If people arent prepared to post then, why should they reap the benefits so to speak.
There are no underlying reasons..
Just simply as above..

Hope this explain a little of the reasoning behind the, "rules" xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello both
We have made it clear that you must join in daily to have access to these threads, the privacy of our members is paramount. Members are contributing more and more private photos daily, we don't think it's fair that members who don't wish to contribute have access to such media, there are plenty of photos in our gallery, some media in these threads have come from private albums that usually wouldn't be viewed by members. So as you can see we must have restrictions in place. You can of course participate daily if you wish, just let us know. We have members here that make this effort every day, especially gents. I hope you can understand and thankyou.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Hello both
We have made it clear that you must join in daily to have access to these threads, the privacy of our members is paramount. Members are contributing more and more private photos daily, we don't think it's fair that members who don't wish to contribute have access to such media, there are plenty of photos in our gallery, some media in these threads have come from private albums that usually wouldn't be viewed by members. So as you can see we must have restrictions in place. You can of course participate daily if you wish, just let us know. We have members here that make this effort every day, especially gents. I hope you can understand and thankyou.
May I say that some peeps cant put on daily it is difficult regular life gets in the way . I assume that only members can see them so shouldn't be a problem, However I just think that you will create a decreasing circle. but what the hell I know lol

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
May I say that some peeps cant put on daily it is difficult regular life gets in the way . I assume that only members can see them so shouldn't be a problem, However I just think that you will create a decreasing circle. but what the hell I know lol
I agree people have busy lives, we do but these threads are open until midnight every day. x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Not really a good answer ! if the majority would like it all the time ?
We are not asking all of the time but some contribution, we all have bust lives but as I have said these threads are open until midnight every day, other manage fine and with every day jobs like us all.

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 3411

We didn't realise participation meant daily photos. Linda is busy right now, I'll see how she feels about this later. Whilst we do understand the idea I fear she may find membership demands too much.
For me.. hmmm how can I put it? Take fishnet Friday. I (the male partner) get to see all the pics of others by adding pics of my partner....fair? I don't think so. So... alternative is I pose in tights. I know some guys have and good for you guys, but I feel uncomfortable myself doing that. So I'm left either feeling I'm 'using' Linda as access, or must start doing things I wouldn't like. Linda has her own profile and we use this profile together, if WE are to access the Days profile we must get involved, not just Linda, to just use her profile in Days would meen I get to see without being involved also unfair. So both or none. It's not being involved we have issues over, it's that we must join in daily or else...

N

No longer with us

As someone who hasn't posted in the threads so far, and hasn't asked for access, I have no problem with the rules as they are; they were explained clearly to me, and at the end of the day, I'm playing in the owners' sandpit.

Those caveats well and truly aired, I find myself in a catch 22 situation: I don't know if I want to contribute to the thread until and unless I see what others are posting... and I can't see what others are posting without an undertaking to contribute.

Yes, of course I could say I wanted to take part when I all I realy wanted was a look around, but that's misleading, if only by omission, and not something I like.

At the moment, I see no way around that other than to not mislead, and so not take part... if that makes sense?

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We didn't realise participation meant daily photos. Linda is busy right now, I'll see how she feels about this later. Whilst we do understand the idea I fear she may find membership demands too much.
For me.. hmmm how can I put it? Take fishnet Friday. I (the male partner) get to see all the pics of others by adding pics of my partner....fair? I don't think so. So... alternative is I pose in tights. I know some guys have and good for you guys, but I feel uncomfortable myself doing that. So I'm left either feeling I'm 'using' Linda as access, or must start doing things I wouldn't like. Linda has her own profile and we use this profile together, if WE are to access the Days profile we must get involved, not just Linda, to just use her profile in Days would meen I get to see without being involved also unfair. So both or none. It's not being involved we have issues over, it's that we must join in daily or else...
There are plenty of couples who participate, not all men have put fishnets on and taken photos, couples accounts are used to how they wish but at least they have contributing.
People do not have a right to be in these threads, I believe I have made it clear on the rules and take the privacy of members seriously. You do have the gallery to view members media at the end of the day. Many thanks.

Reactions: No longer with us
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I can understand that it's not easy to add a photo everyday and I will admit I haven't had a lot of time over the last few days to do this. I could have simply added a photo that I have already uploaded but that seems to me to go against the whole idea of the threads so I know I have the option to either spend a little time and get some new media or get locked out.
As @Pearls has said we have added some photo's that we would not add to our album, they aren't even loaded into our private album. We added them so that other regular contributers can hopefully get a little insite into what we enjoy. I for one would not be happy with someone who makes a token contribution and then expects to reap the benefits with no further input. T

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can understand that it's not easy to add a photo everyday and I will admit I haven't had a lot of time over the last few days to do this. I could have simply added a photo that I have already uploaded but that seems to me to go against the whole idea of the threads so I know I have the option to either spend a little time and get some new media or get locked out.
As @Pearls has said we have added some photo's that we would not add to our album, they aren't even loaded into our private album. We added them so that other regular contributers can hopefully get a little insite into what we enjoy. I for one would not be happy with someone who makes a token contribution and then expects to reap the benefits with no further input. T
This is it both, members are uploading media that they would normally keep private, we have to be active here with security. xx

S

Sammy

I have to say I agree wit the rules for these threads , forlors of reasons

There's days I will happily contribute to thread depending on the theme etc or depending on the type of day I am having here

It's very simple I just don't go near the posts on the days I don't contribute

It's like any club games activity
Rules are there for a reason
You might not agree but it's important to be respectfully

note to self buy a bloody selfie stick lol

Sx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Sorry I only put forward a point of view but if peeps put pictures on this Post then I would have thought they are happy for all peeps to see?

D

Deleted member 3411

Just in case anyone misunderstands... I agree that to be there you should join in, and I'm not saying we wanted to look but NOT join in. But I agree with Fincon and we want to play by the rules. We don't look in every day but now we see we MUST contribute every day.
Also Fincon has a fair point, to get access you must want to contribute, but until you have access you don't know what you're asking to get involved in. We know, because we've been there, but if you never have all you see is a private area you're not even allowed to see txt from with no idea what you're asking to join for. If anyone thinks we were there unfairly then we are sorry, we came to interact and have fun not gawp and spy. We are and would be happy to post photos, just not daily by order.

24 November 2015
@SteLinda if you wish to contribute with pictures in a particular thread then we are available as moderators to ask to be included and as per the rules @The-Gent I have uploaded some very personal media in these threads which had the security set by @Admin and @Pearls not been in place then I for one would not upload them for all to see

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Just in case anyone misunderstands... I agree that to be there you should join in, and I'm not saying we wanted to look but NOT join in. But I agree with Fincon and we want to play by the rules. We don't look in every day but now we see we MUST contribute every day.
Also Fincon has a fair point, to get access you must want to contribute, but until you have access you don't know what you're asking to get involved in. We know, because we've been there, but if you never have all you see is a private area you're not even allowed to see txt from with no idea what you're asking to join for. If anyone thinks we were there unfairly then we are sorry, we came to interact and have fun not gawp and spy. We are and would be happy to post photos, just not daily by order.
Whos Fincon ?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The rules are fair to members that put media on there that like us wouldn't normally be so explicit in our profile media. I thought it may be restricting for new members when it was first put forward but it does allow more freedom to do what we feel. Yes its a pain coming up with new pictures sometimes but really thats half the fun.

Oh and @Sammy make sure you get a selfie stick that doubles as a tripod, we just got one and the benefits will be obvious in the coming weeks :D

S

Sammy

The rules are fair to members that put media on there that like us wouldn't normally be so explicit in our profile media. I thought it may be restricting for new members when it was first put forward but it does allow more freedom to do what we feel. Yes its a pain coming up with new pictures sometimes but really thats half the fun.

Oh and @Sammy make sure you get a selfie stick that doubles as a tripod, we just got one and the benefits will be obvious in the coming weeks :D

Note to me thanks for tip
I will take a look
Sx

Reactions: johndoc01
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Don't know what all the fuss is about... contributing or not its all just for fun :palm::tiphat::palm:

D

Deleted member 3411

Ok, I know I'm walking a tightrope on this one but...
To @Admin and @Pearls. We both agree (Linda has had chance to talk to me now) with the rules, we just didn't realise it was a photo daily. Incidentally I was wrong, she didn't post that photo in Days it was while we were in the Cockwell Inn, my error.
To @Miss-Sexy-Legs. We would never want to access your pics unless we were willing to do the same but here is our problem:-
What constitutes contributing? Obviously not text. Does the computer system register a photo has been posted and in so doing click up a point so you keep access? Or do we have to be seen to have contributed by a judgement call? After all if the former works then the same pic every day will keep you in (NOT in the spirit). If the latter then who decides what was 'good enough' .
Personally I would have understood if failure to post resulted in all pictures disappearing and a slogan saying "Access rights suspended until you contribute" but kicked out means requesting reintroduction, in order to not have to keep re asking I now know I must perform today, take photos, and post even if I didn't intend looking in.
So please, can someone explain what is expected? Explicit picture every day or else?
Please understand we do NOT want to cause I'll feeling. We want to be friends with you all. However if you expect a picture that satisfies a criteria every day then carry on and enjoy but even if Linda asks to re join I shall stay out and not even look over her shoulder as a mark of respect.
P.s. once you're out trying to access just brings up a page says "You do not have access, please see explanation below" but there is no below and no explanation of what access demands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 1030
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Ok, I know I'm walking a tightrope on this one but...
To @Admin and @Pearls. We both agree (Linda has had chance to talk to me now) with the rules, we just didn't realise it was a photo daily. Incidentally I was wrong, she didn't post that photo in Days it was while we were in the Cockwell Inn, my error.
To @Miss-Sexy-Legs. We would never want to access your pics unless we were willing to do the same but here is our problem:-
What constitutes contributing? Obviously not text. Does the computer system register a photo has been posted and in so doing click up a point so you keep access? Or do we have to be seen to have contributed by a judgement call? After all if the former works then the same pic every day will keep you in (NOT in the spirit). If the latter then who decides what was 'good enough' .
Personally I would have understood if failure to post resulted in all pictures disappearing and a slogan saying "Access rights suspended until you contribute" but kicked out means requesting reintroduction, in order to not have to keep re asking I now know I must perform today, take photos, and post even if I didn't intend looking in.
So please, can someone explain what is expected? Explicit picture every day or else?
Please understand we do NOT want to cause I'll feeling. We want to be friends with you all. However if you expect a picture that satisfies a criteria every day then carry on and enjoy but even if Linda asks to re join I shall stay out and not even look over her shoulder as a mark of respect.
P.s. once you're out trying to access just brings up a page says "You do not have access, please see explanation below" but there is no below and no explanation of what access demands.

For me I don't join in daily however if you wish to you can depending on time and mood or anything else.. If you wish to add a pic for a particular day and subject IE Wednesday is normally Hump day you can if you wish but you have 24 hrs to do so I haven't personally found to many restrictions....... Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.