• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Deadliest Drink

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So i made this drink a long time ago when i was still in uni, and man its deadly mainly cos you wont feel it till you stand at which point you may just fall~ there is barely any alcohol in the taste too lol
So i was wondering who else made has got one

Mine was
Vodka, Jagger, Dark Rum and orange-soda or red-bull

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I did invent a cocktail once, called 'A Big Hairy Bollock' which, if memory serves correctly, was equal parts brandy, coke and John Smiths bitter

Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Deadliest drink?
@Pearls first cup of tea for me in the morning when she's not focused.
Nah seriously...
We used to have here something called 'A pint of shit' and this was a pint that contained ALL top shelfers.
My god.. I did two once.. but was very ill. Doable though gets you rather wobbly very quickly.

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ommmm

Reactions: Admin

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Sounds like a challenge

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sounds like a challenge
My tea you mean
.. it is when bless her, she's not quite with it.

The pint of shit was like the ultimate sit down and shut up drink. As I said, I managed to drink two one evening, but damn.. it's not for the faint hearted.
Don't know if I could do it now. I probably could, but would most likely fall asleep or just drop to the floor

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Sounds like something that wouldve killed me in my down anything that doesnt taste great phase....
My tea you mean
im sure its not that bad ~

D

Deleted member 3657

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is the most dangerous drink. The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.

P

peakcouple

We use to play a game in the RAF with a pair of dice. The first person to roll 7 named a drink. the second to get 7 paid for it, and the third to get 7 had to drink it down in one. Only 'real' drinks from the bar were allowed. We also only allowed 3 ingredients, but they could be doubles - a pint of tomato juice with double pepper schnapps and double gin was totally undrinkable!

M

meet_the_fockers

Absyinth.. eeeeek your brains certainly absent after a couple of these..
Do like a line of shots lined up though.
Tequilla slammers.. oh yes!!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

This may remind any serviceman who has been to Cyprus and had a meze in Chris Kebabs on the Aki strip. Kokinelli. It's a real life version of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

D

Deleted member 1030

I used to know a skinhead girl who would drink one on the last afternoon of a scooter rally (though she called it 'a top-shelf bastard' ) - then ride back to Edinburgh on her cut-down Lambretta!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…