Describe.. Your

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Not someone who is scared/ threatened/ intimidated by sex toys - usually the same person who will paw at me half heartedly, slobber over my face and then, after a few back and forth movements asks me I came... No I didn't... And this was rubbish...I assume this is not common in the swinging world, far too common in the vanilla one.

Ahem...

I like funny, tactile, enthusiastic, open minded (dirty minded perhaps :whistle:). I don't have set types, having a spark is the important thing. And someone I can be relaxed around :)
So no pressure then? :) X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Someone who accepts me for me ... I am no Brad Pitt .. nice friendly personality ...

M

meet_the_fockers

I

I fear the emphasis may have been inadvertently placed on my disappointment at not cumming in these circumstances :oops::oops:
It is the absolute lack of any effort at all, and then the expectation that this will have magically produced a result that is the issue...I promise I do not have ridiculously high expectations :rofl::rofl:
And your expections should be high.. challenge accepted.. now where's that gauntlet... :D x

Reactions: Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
People relaxed and chilled out around their sexual fun.
Secure in their relationships if they have one.
Honest and open in their likes, dislikes. Prepared to explore new things they think they might enjoy and be brave enough to admit new parts of their character they may discover ;)
Able to hold a conversation and appreciate others for who they are.
Gotta have that sexual energy flowing too. Nothing like being able to touch that spark in the air ;)
People like us looking for open, honest, dirty fun with no hang ups!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
we look for vastly different things on our meets
A man needs to know what he is doing (not met one yet) is foreplay such a dark art these days.
A woman - be happy in your own skin. Sexy is a state of mind not a dress size or a perfect look
Couples - Hell be chilled be sexy and be honest about what you want and what turns you on

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think sex toys are the sort of thing that i'd bring in later along the line, probably not at first. It's the objection to the principle of toys that I'm not keen on...I've encountered it too frequently (though not recently thankfully). A particular type of bloke...

Is it bad to say during a meet 'sorry it's not doing it for me?' I'll try to remember that :rofl::rofl:
Always hope that what I do works ...but if plastic fantastic is better I'll sit back and enjoy the show ..., :whistle:

Last edited:
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I think sex toys are the sort of thing that i'd bring in later along the line, probably not at first. It's the objection to the principle of toys that I'm not keen on...I've encountered it too frequently (though not recently thankfully). A particular type of bloke...

Is it bad to say during a meet 'sorry it's not doing it for me?' I'll try to remember that :rofl::rofl:

No of course it's not bad. If you don't tell people it's not really fair to say 'they didn't do it for me' afterwards.
Sometimes just a 'that's the spot right there' or 'a bit firmer' or 'God that's great' just an open acknowledgment that you enjoy something. Makes things so much easier. Sometimes it's easy to read someone's responses other times people can be restrained in a club say, it's really helped me in the last anyway lol

M

meet_the_fockers

well on a meet a long time ago someone did bring a strap on that wasn't talked about before. ... for Mrs not me....! I wasn't bothered it was quite an experience tbh ;)
Bloody secrets get back under the stairs..

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Not someone who is scared/ threatened/ intimidated by sex toys - usually the same person who will paw at me half heartedly, slobber over my face and then, after a few back and forth movements asks me I came... No I didn't... And this was rubbish...I assume this is not common in the swinging world, far too common in the vanilla one.

Ahem...

I like funny, tactile, enthusiastic, open minded (dirty minded perhaps :whistle:). I don't have set types, having a spark is the important thing. And someone I can be relaxed around :)
Duly noted! ;)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I

I fear the emphasis may have been inadvertently placed on my disappointment at not cumming in these circumstances :oops::oops:
It is the absolute lack of any effort at all, and then the expectation that this will have magically produced a result that is the issue...I promise I do not have ridiculously high expectations :rofl::rofl:
So there's still a chance?...must try harder! :)

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

we look for vastly different things on our meets
A man needs to know what he is doing (not met one yet) is foreplay such a dark art these days.
A woman - be happy in your own skin. Sexy is a state of mind not a dress size or a perfect look
Couples - Hell be chilled be sexy and be honest about what you want and what turns you on
Foreplay 's really easy if you're prepared to put the effort in. In most cases I prefer it to the "main event". You just haven't met the right man yet who puts your needs before his own. Good luck. :)

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
We try and chat as much as possible before hand so that there is a connection there when we meet up, a couple of drinks and relaxed chat on the meet and take things as they come, nothing pushey or rushed just a very relaxed fun evening that developes as it goes, and if it doesn't well we've had a nice no pressure drink and chat.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Size, shape, looks etc. isn't really that much of an importance.
What's important to me is someone who is intelligent, can hold a good conversation (intelligent conversation is such a turn on!), someone who is funny,, secure in their own sexuality and how they look and accepts me for my size and shape.
Honest and open with their likes, dislikes and boundaries, and not to be offended when I say "sorry, that doesn't do anything for me".
Non-smoker, dirty mind, good kisser, must have xbox, must love dogs :)

Reactions: Therapon