Desperate For....

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

Yes, we both have that feeling when separated. If you have a strong sex drive then satisfying it is nothing to be ashamed of. G was in the RAF and away from his ex frequently on detachments and had local FBs when possible, or when not, visited working girls.

Reactions: Pearls
M

markfromkent

Lol there is a lot of talk about heads -don't think colour of head makes a difference. When you are gagging for it you are gagging for it lol

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Every day, when at work, I get this very feeling, gagging for it, sums up the feelings pretty well
Even though often, I've had a morning glory ride and wake up call, from Mrs A Team, a few hours later the need to play regularly surfaces again, Roll on when we can stop work again so we can have free flow sex as we both need it.
(THE worse thing is, is Mrs A Team regularly texts me to say she wants it too) , AAAAAAGH !!!!!

M

meet_the_fockers

Every day, when at work, I get this very feeling, gagging for it, sums up the feelings pretty well
Even though often, I've had a morning glory ride and wake up call, from Mrs A Team, a few hours later the need to play regularly surfaces again, Roll on when we can stop work again so we can have free flow sex as we both need it.
(THE worse thing is, is Mrs A Team regularly texts me to say she wants it too) , AAAAAAGH !!!!!
Dinner hour?! :whistle:

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ditto....im.like this morning...noon...and night lol xxx