did we enjoy 2015

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
K

kopinov

Hmmm, yes and no I'd say.

As far as materialistic aspects are concerned, yes it's been a really important year for me and I've achieved a great deal.
The trouble with this, though, is that I'm not really a materialistic person and there remain many facets absent from my life for which I'd gladly swap anything materialistic.
I think I might make it my resolution to concentrate more on simplicity, peace and stillness.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I think for us it has to be going live in March with the site and how its grown so well since, we never thought it would do this well so quick and thankyou all for an amazing few months, next year is going to be even better.

I would also like to say that another beautiful year with the best man I have ever met and I am blessed to have found and every year just gets better @Admin :love::love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Bless, thank you @sweetNsaucy & @Therapon :) A heart warming thing to say indeed. x

there remain many facets absent from my life for which I'd gladly swap anything materialistic.
I think I might make it my resolution to concentrate more on simplicity, peace and stillness.
I know you feel like this and Mr @kopinov I hope you find your peace and stillness. You're a tumbleweed soul and always seeking inner karma and peace, I know you will find it. I also know you are far from materialistic and this truly is a testament to your polite, friendly, caring and open personality. I personally wish you well with every single aspect of your life.. :) (man kiss for ya) x

Ahh @Pearls indeed, I can only reiterate what you've already said. This year... phew.. We've had some bloody huge downs, both in real life and on here, and some much much better ups.
When I first started this back in August last year, we never thought we'd be where we are right now today. The seed was planted in my mind in the April/May and by August I decided to go for it.
And look at all you lovely people in this lifestyle, here with us for what is still - one hell of a ride!

Without you sexy peeps, this site would be empty and meh.
We've had some issues with, what I now consider to be ex-friends.. Who were jealous of what we were doing, we've had issues with staff and we've jumped over hurdle upon hurdle. We've many more to go too, but I know we will get there.

2015 has been sad personally and I know there's more to come, but here for me? For you? It's been the best 12 months of my life so far, and I've not only been able to share it with every member that's on here, but also my soul mate and true love @Pearls

Much love to all....
xxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
How the hell do you follow @Pearls and @admins posts.....

For me, like many others I have had a mixed year, some up's some downs. I've held a Nobel Peace prize in my hands, I was fortunate to walk away without a scratch when I wrote the car off. For reasons I still don't fully understand I'm a moderator on this site and I've made some good friends here and had the privilege to meet a few of them but most of all through my voluntary work I've seen a few people change their lives around from dispair to hope.

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
How the hell do you follow @Pearls and @admins posts.....

Not easy to follow at all, the soppy buggers,
I (Mr) can only say that on a personal note, the last year has been one of the best I have ever known, in no small part due to my beautiful wife, who every day shows me that there is purpose in existence and that depression is a fight that can be won, without her I'm not even sure if I would be here so to her I say thank you and roll on 2016 xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Our year has been up and down and certainly one thats been testing.. and the wrangle through the courts continues.. my hubbie in name only dropped of his perch in june, Timed it well though.. i was at cupids at a massive birthday party.. for myself. Mr F has been quite poorly.. and my elsest lad was released from prison.
on the plus side i have again become a grannie lol and mr F and I plan to marry next year ohhhh twice bitten hmmm lol. xxx
my youngest lad continues to thrive, and is the absolute apple of my eye.
we where long standing members of a well known site.. i just grew tired of it.. and also the prima donnas who recide there, when in actual fact they look like theyve been slapped in the face with a wet fish.. i mooched about and found here.. and the rest is history as they say. I intend to work my tail off an make this site the success it deserves to be.
So thats a little of my year..
and @Admin their highlight whoaaaaa they picked me yeharrr lucky feckers ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Some pretty emotional journeys and deep posts coming out here.
Refreshing to see that people are comfortable enough to be open like that on this site.
:) x

Reactions: sweetNsaucy

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
And a whole year with my gorgeous dog - others may not understand why it's such a big deal but she's turned my life around from how I was a year ago and I'm a much more confident and sociable person and doing things I never thought I was capable of because of her :)
I can understand that, it's why dogs are used in some therapies and sometimes it just getting out and about with them that helps.

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

I'm still breathing, and no bits have fallen off, so thats a plus. As @Mz-Zebo said, we have hardly been able to get out at all for the last 12 months, but i am lucky that i have her by my side, she cheers me up and we can be ourselves, talk about all sorts of daft things, and just be silly together.
This site has made a big impact with me, i have found some good friends on here with @Admin, @Pearls, @Therapon, @meet_the_fockers and @sweetNsaucy to name but a few, and i look forward to meeting more of you in person, this really is a social site, there is a nice camaraderie and banter, and i love the homely feel about being on here.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
As we reach the final few days of 2015, looking back the past year has been pretty good for me. Personally, family life is good. I work with my son and daughter-in-law, so see them regularly, and their children. My daughter seems to spend more weekends visiting Northamptonshire rather than her current home county of Lincolnshire. In business, as I enter a theoretical retirement year (but I don't think it will happen!) things have been good too since the May General Election. Socially, I seem to be devoting more and more time to this wonderful lifestyle we all love. My involvement at The Vanilla Alternative during 2015 has grown and of course we have this new website called Social Swinging that I have thoroughly enjoyed. All in all, 2015 has been one of the better years of my life and I wait to see what 2016 will bring.

S

smutwizard

Yeah, this has been a pretty good year.
  • @Curious and I had a wonderfully mental cosplay wedding
  • The boss I hated has left, and been replaced by a boss I like
  • I've met lots of interesting people both on and offline
  • And finally one of my best friends just returned from Australia after she's spent 7 years over there
#winning

Reactions: amboman and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I love reminiscences.
For us we discovered the scene of swinging in April although we did not become truly active till June.
As with any year, month or week our lives vary depending on issues like anyone else I assume; family, work, pressures, money and suchlike.
Stability is something we have never really had outside of our own bubble and eventhough we started the scene on a bad note due to inexperience and bad choices, we have found a constant in our lives for the first time in a long time.
The social, interactive side of this site has helped us immensely and with a fair wind we have found a path and potentially friends to treasure for a very long time to come.
Bibasop.
X
:) :) :love: Sounds good x

A

AlphaOmega

2015 really has been a year of ups and downs, started the year with the loss of a close family member so the year started with grief, unfortunately carried on with my being ill for the vast majority of the year.
However on the plus side we met @Charlia and got together as a poly family over the summer and that has certainly changed our lives for the better xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
2015 really has been a year of ups and downs, started the year with the loss of a close family member so the year started with grief, unfortunately carried on with my being ill for the vast majority of the year.
However on the plus side we met @Charlia and got together as a poly family over the summer and that has certainly changed our lives for the better xxx
Glad to hear that meeting and developing as a partnership with @Charlia has made your lives, all you of, far better than what you expected it to be.
I am sorry for your loss and illness too. It can be hard, life... But it all happens for a reason.
The most important thing is - you are all here, you are all happy and you all have each other.
Love conquers all.. :) xx