Diplomacy

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Whilst we were out last night we bumped into lots of people we know, as always..
However I also bumped into a girl that I had fun with in the past..
She hadn't looked after herself.. Clearly liked by her cakes and chips a bit too much.. But still presented herself as though she was.... Dare I say.. Thinner..
Tight dress with cleavage, but gut and double chin now quite prominent..
So she asks how I was... Blah blah blah.. And said I hadn't changed etc etc.. But then stated that she had put weight on and felt self conscious...
Well If you are unhappy.. Diet.. And wear something less tight... Was my response..
She went in a huff.. A serious one at that..

Stephen said I was as diplomatic as an isis terrorist carrying a bomb in one hand and a head in the other!

Should I have lied? Said oh no you look amazing... Obviously she didn't.. And She did ask after all..

What would you have done?
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Hahaha got to agree with your fella - Please please please don't ever join the diplomatic core or we are all buggered.
Bloody funny though I must say. Note to self unless looking fantastic don't even look in her direction :cautious::cry::unsure::whistle::eek::eek::ninja::noidy:

Reactions: MP386 and The_Bibas
9 January 2016
City
Reading
Stephen was correct.
There are ways of being honest without being so blunt.
Perhaps show some empathy and then provide positive/motivational insight in to how she can take steps to attain her goals

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I used to work in a bridal shop, now all these women of all sizes want the dream dress but some, the dresses just don't suit the figure, so rather than these poor soles look ridiculous on their wedding day, I cam to the conclusion that they had to know the truth, if you are clearly a size 20 then a slim fitting fishtail with no straps isn't going to work, I am honest and I expect people to be honest back, I know my figure and know what suits, if I was in the same situation, I would have said if you are not happy then do something but you do look good, perhaps a different choice of outfit would make you feel better, I think you did ok even if she stropped (y)

T

The_Bibas

Hahaha got to agree with your fella - Please please please don't ever join the diplomatic core or we are all buggered.
Bloody funny though I must say. Note to self unless looking fantastic don't even look in her direction :cautious::cry::unsure::whistle::eek::eek::ninja::noidy:
I really don't get what I did wrong..
So I am supposed to tell her to carry on eating chips when she complaining about the lard...
Bloody don't ask and I won't tell.. Simple..
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

I used to work in a bridal shop, now all these women of all sizes want the dream dress but some, the dresses just don't suit the figure, so rather than these poor soles look ridiculous on their wedding day, I cam to the conclusion that they had to know the truth, if you are clearly a size 20 then a slim fitting fishtail with no straps isn't going to work, I am honest and I expect people to be honest back, I know my figure and know what suits, if I was in the same situation, I would have said if you are not happy then do something but you do look good, perhaps a different choice of outfit would make you feel better, I think you did ok even if she stropped (y)
Except she looked stupid.. And I did not tell her that.. Seeeee diplomatic meeeee

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I really don't get what I did wrong..
So I am supposed to tell her to carry on eating chips when she complaining about the lard...
Bloody don't ask and I won't tell.. Simple..
XxxBibaxxX
That was like reading the script from the Peter Kay standup when he is talking about slimming world ( take the C off Chips)

Reactions: The_Bibas
S

Sammy

So as a really really big girl...which I make no bones at all

I'm probably one of the biggest girls you will meet

What I will say I found your descriptive comments and "judgements "offensive
And surprised me coming from another women

Do I have a double chin . Yep
Do I have a big belly - hell yes
Do I have. Big arse - without a doubt
Do I put my cleavage on show - yep

Is my weight related to too many chips cakes pies - absolutely not

All I would say is clearly you are a very beautiful women with a fab body .. be a little more supportive to those that don't and don't assume it because we are lazy n eat all day

I know there many women here on site even slim girls have concerns n issues with their weight

I would say say in this case if she wasn't a friend maybe being less direct or blunt may help or even choose kinder words should you think it will help ....think how you would feel if someone spoke bluntly to you about your own insecurities or vulnerabilities

My personal opinion only
I will also say I like you have out my mouth in things have often not come across the way I would like

On plus side respect to you for being self reflect about it but the fact you posted is suggesting to be you might feel yourself your over stepped a little
Sx

T

The_Bibas

So as a really really big girl...which I make no bones at all

I'm probably one of the biggest girls you will meet

What I will say I found your descriptive comments and "judgements "offensive
And surprised me coming from another women

Do I have a double chin . Yep
Do I have a big belly - hell yes
Do I have. Big arse - without a doubt
Do I put my cleavage on show - yep

Is my weight related to too many chips cakes pies - absolutely not

All I would say is clearly you are a very beautiful women with a fab body .. be a little more supportive to those that don't and don't assume it because we are lazy n eat all day

I know there many women here on site even slim girls have concerns n issues with their weight

I would say say in this case if she wasn't a friend maybe being less direct or blunt may help or even choose kinder words should you think it will help ....think how you would feel if someone spoke bluntly to you about your own insecurities or vulnerabilities

My personal opinion only
I will also say I like you have out my mouth in things have often not come across the way I would like

On plus side respect to you for being self reflect about it but the fact you posted is suggesting to be you might feel yourself your over stepped a little
Sx
I am sorry if you are offended. It was not my intention.
I don't care what size anyone is. That is why they are themselves..
I never judge.
But when someone asks my opinion I give it and in this case that is what I did.
It is not a dig at anyone so again sorry if you feel it was..
I am sure people always take things the wrong way and that's life
X

S

Sammy

I am sorry if you are offended. It was not my intention.
I don't care what size anyone is. That is why they are themselves..
I never judge.
But when someone asks my opinion I give it and in this case that is what I did.
It is not a dig at anyone so again sorry if you feel it was..
I am sure people always take things the wrong way and that's life
X

Never once miss biba did I think you would intentionally offend anyone

We all have foot on mouth disease , me the biggest culprit
And yes we can pick up things wrong way

I agree it's about how person feels so we are on some of the same page
Sx

T

The_Bibas

Never once miss biba did I think you would intentionally offend anyone

We all have foot on mouth disease , me the biggest culprit
And yes we can pick up things wrong way

I agree it's about how person feels so we are on some of the same page
Sx

I am not going to say no you smell great to someone who asks if they have body oudor or say that someones teeth are perfect when they ask... Unless they are...
If people want to fish for compliments then ask someone who is better at lying than me..
Ask me a question and I will give you an answer..
If you don't want to hear my answer don't ask the question..
Sorry you took the post personally..
Disappointed that you did .. But it's not about you or anyone else on here..
The post is about do people lie to make people feel better or do they tell the truth..
I think we both know that I will tell them the truth

XxxBibaxxX

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The_Bibas

I am not going to say no you smell great to someone who asks if they have body oudor or say that someones teeth are perfect when they ask...
If people want to fish for compliments then ask someone who is better at lying than me..
Disappointed that you did.. But it's not about you

I am not going to say no you smell great to someone who asks if they have body oudor or say that someones teeth are perfect when they ask... Unless they are...
Disappointed that you did .. But it's not about you or anyone else on here..
The post is about do people lie to make people feel better or do they tell the truth..
I think we both know that I will tell them the truth

XxxBibaxxX
No idea what happened there...
Sorry
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Admin
S

Sammy

No idea what happened there...
Sorry
XxxBibaxxX

Hey Miss B
That's the joy of the forum
Different folk from all walks of life
We are not always gonna have the same views and opinions
And that's what makes this fabulouss community

We can talk laugh n debate
Have fun and a giggle
I'll be having a but if craic with you on the next post lol
Keep smiling
Keep being you
Sx

T

The_Bibas

Hey Miss B
That's the joy of the forum
Different folk from all walks of life
We are not always gonna have the same views and opinions
And that's what makes this fabulouss community

We can talk laugh n debate
Have fun and a giggle
I'll be having a but if craic with you on the next post lol
Keep smiling
Keep being you
Sx
You too hun..
I am working on my diplomacy..
Stephen is buying me a silencer for my gun..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl
S

Sammy

You too hun..
I am working on my diplomacy..
Stephen is buying me a silencer for my gun..
XxxBibaxxX

Hey I have my JCB I can lend you always digging my way outta holes
Maybe we could share the silencer too
Sx

T

The_Bibas

Hey I have my JCB I can lend you always digging my way outta holes
Maybe we could share the silencer too
Sx
Had a jcb boombox once...
I think they were called something else back in the day.. But we can't use that word now...
The world is fecked up..
I once had a conversation with a Jewish customer about the war..... They will never ask me back....

XxxBibaxxX

S

Sammy

Had a jcb boombox once...
I think they were called something else back in the day.. But we can't use that word now...
The world is fecked up..
I once had a conversation with a Jewish customer about the war..... They will never ask me back....

XxxBibaxxX

Oh lol politically correctness has gone mad
NA ba rainbow sheep !!!
Sx

M

meet_the_fockers

Evening, I'm a huge diplomat! Haha. It just falls out of my mouth.
Both on here and in the real world. Can you be to blunt? Yes i think so, sometimes.
It is strange because in my job diplomacy and empathy are a must.. i find myself saying one thing when in all honesty, i want to sit them down, hug them and say there is no hope, your relative is going to die.
Amazing how we can switch persona when there is a need, hence that evening twinkle.. you needed to switch persona.. but youre a little like me and find it difficult to tell white lies.
We all have body issues, you dont like your arse, its ok i suppose. ;) it'll do..
We are all unhappy with something .. me it would be my belly.. Im an apple id rather be a stick of celery..
Sunshines on my face where the fook did those wrinkles come from..
Im afraid its dependant on my mood at the time.. and hand on heart my response, may have been the same as bibas.
Regardless can i just say Sammy, i don't give a shite how big you are, you are bubbly, freindly, super intelligent.. bees knees gal..
This site has a lot of strong women.
Which for me is most excellent..

T

The_Bibas

Both on here and in the real world. Can you be to blunt? Yes i think so, sometimes.
It is strange because in my job diplomacy and empathy are a must.. i find myself saying one thing when in all honesty, i want to sit them down, hug them and say there is no hope, your relative is going to die.
Amazing how we can switch persona when there is a need, hence that evening twinkle.. you needed to switch persona.. but youre a little like me and find it difficult to tell white lies.
We all have body issues, you dont like your arse, its ok i suppose. ;) it'll do..
We are all unhappy with something .. me it would be my belly.. Im an apple id rather be a stick of celery..
Im afraid its dependant on my mood at the time.. and hand on heart my response, may have been the same as bibas.
Regardless can i just say Sammy, i don't give a shite how big you are, you are bubbly, freindly, super intelligent.. bees knees gal..
Most excellent...
Lol I did love that film..
Bill and Ted...
XxxBibaxxX

S

Sammy

Like you Mrs F

Work head is sensible m serious

Out of work not silly n spontaneous

Thank you for you kind words Mrs F

Love the fact we have lots of strong women but even more

love we can have these types of conversation. N debates n yet admires everyone for being the woman that they are
Sx

D

Deleted member 6127

Pmsl :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (y)
Fat or thin or just butt ugly...... We all like something different, but if you ask does my bum look big in this dress, well u already know it's does :p
Lol never ask The Biba as she is mercenary and I'm still chuckling....
Dam now why can't I get into the size 12 dress that fitted me 10 years ago :lol: Cxx

Reactions: The_Bibas