Di's Night

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

Di's Night

Di didn't know how long she had laid there naked on that hotel bed, her back being caressed by beautiful white cotton sheets while her nostrils filled with the scent of vanilla and cinnamon candles, for he had not just held and bound her wrists above her head with soft pink rope but also tied a matching silk scarf over her eyes and the sense of the passage of time had become lost to her as she heard the sweet sound.

“You look so sweet, laying there” he sighed as he lowered his mouth to Di’s ear,

“Real….” he interrupted her by placing his thumb on her rosy red lips

“Don’t speak, just relax i’ll be gentle” he reassured

“Don’t” she offered as his thumb slipped between her lips

“Tonight's your night” he purred kissing her delicately on the cheek before moving his head and kissing her beautiful full lips with a passion that betrayed his normal controlled demeanor, even though her hands were bound and her eyes blindfolded Di didn't left his kiss go unanswered and returned with one her own filled with eagerness.

“Mmmmmmmm” Di moaned as her lovers right hand traced down her chest, over her full soft left breast and found it’s goal her large brown sensitive nipple,

“Your nipple so grrrrrrrrrr” he expressed as he swirled it between his fingers, “and this feels left out” he teased as he pinched her right one,

“Mmmmmmmm” Di moaned trying no to speak but his touch was like electric building heat inside her until she murmured “How,,,,” as the entire evening the lovely dinner with it’s flirting her imagining him naked as he eat dessert and of course her smile as her sight was stolen my pink silk flashed through her mind, as he took her left nipple between his lips and tenderly held it in his teeth.

“God” she cried cried out as he pulled her nipple between his teeth while his now free left hand floated down her sexy rotund stomach, “God that….”

SLAP

“OOWWWWW” she screamed as his right hand slapped firmly down on her right breast before pinching her nipple hard,

“Don’t speak, I said” he laughed with a cheeky devilish grin

“Yes, Sir” she giggled back, as her stung happily.

Di opened her legs as much as she could as her lovers lips found the soft waxed skin above her already hot little pussy, and as she did he wrapped a strong arm around each almost completely immobilising her.

“Goooooorrrrrrr, mmmmmmmmmm” she moaned as his lips traced over her lips,

“Fuuuuuuuoooooooocccc” then escaped her as he parted her lips with his tongue,

“Ummmmmm babe why?” he asked as he flicked his tongue over her clit and released her legs

“Ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm” was the only answer he received as his middle pushed inside her and his skilled mouth once again started to work it’s way up her body, Di though wasn’t disappointed for his lips and tongue were skilled but that single finger had already found an unknown sensitive spot hidden inside.

By the time his lips had found hers a second finger had founds its way into her pussy and together were sliding in and out while the thumb she had sucked earlier was now pressing on her clit making her wiggle and squirm.

Pulling the silk form around her eyes he asked the question “More?”

“Ooooohhhh Hmmmmmmm Sir, ooooohhhhhh I’m, this” she struggled with near unbearable heat between her legs and turned her head and snogged her lover, her tongue nearly forcing his mouth open, darting in to it “Yours” she breathed heavily in a brief pause, as he moved his hips so that his hot hard cock rested against her side. They snogged almost devouring each others tongues long enough for him to slide a third finger in to her before he pulled away and rolled her over.

“I want your boobs swaying” He said lustfully as from behind he ran his hard cock over her soaking wet pussy before adding “I want to hear your moans as I fuck your pretty hole” as he pushed in to her

“Mmmmmmmmmm” Di moaned as her lover pushed deeper into her, his cock felt huge and throbbed within her as he slowly thrust in and out of her. As they found a rhythm he bent over and growled playfully in to her ear,

“Slut”

“Your, slut” she moaned back as his hands grabbed both her hanging breasts “Mmmmmmm yes fuck” she purred as he once again pinched her nipples and slammed hard in to her.

The pinching of her sensitive nipples, the hard deep thrusts, her bindings and the calls of slut and fuck your so bam hot became to much to bare and Di’s lust addled body exploded in a huge convulsing orgasm, which in turn became two much for her lover to take and with a

“Fuck, I’m fuck” he orgasmed unloading a huge amount of cum within her before they collapsing.

It took time for both of them to come down from they high and while he was uniting her wrists Di smiled and said

“Slut’s we need it dirty and in each hole”

He lover just smiled as she rolled off the bed and wiggled her round bottom at him.

I haven't written anything in ages and this isn't that great really I'll probably at some pint totally rewrite it especially if they're a part two (which is likely), also I plan to get back to writing something every couple of weeks or so this year