Dislikes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What do you dislike in people? What puts you off meeting anyone after that first conversation or behaviour that would make you think... No way would I want to meet you.

For me I detest ignorant people, even if I'm really busy I will try and respond to everyone and second people who can't stop talking about themselves... Me me me types, you know the ones, okish on the outside but ugly inside and only want people to devour them with attention...:rolleyes:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Me i hate liars, little white ones are pkay (ish). If you spend enough time with someone (whether that be in person or virtually) eventually you are going to do something that seriously upsets the other (normally your not going to know what ot ypu have done thats so wrong because normally its something very minor and silly) the people who then refuse to talk it out of even to have that conversation l piss me off.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Me i hate liars, little white ones are pkay (ish). If you spend enough time with someone (whether that be in person or virtually) eventually you are going to do something that seriously upsets the other (normally your not going to know what ot ypu have done thats so wrong because normally its something very minor and silly) the people who then refuse to talk it out of even to have that conversation l piss me off.
We see this all the time hun sadly :rolleyes:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Ohhhh and those people who always have some reason ot circumstance why they can't spend time with a partner.

Finally I promise men who claim not to want children but refuse to wear a condom or get the snip.

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
How long have you got??? Ignorance in people, especially other car drivers, people driving and using their mobiles.... stupid in the utmost!! And that's just for starters
I wanted to be polite and not make a huge list but I could be a bitch :p

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Liars....detest it with a passion.
Ignorance
Prejudice
Clinginess......youve been talking occasionally and they think youre the love of their life etc. Im sure weve all had them.....wannabe stalkers lol.

Thats my main ones xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ignorance
Prejudice
Clinginess......youve been talking occasionally and they think youre the love of their life etc. Im sure weve all had them.....wannabe stalkers lol.

Thats my main ones xxxx
Haha clingers.... Must stay quiet :whistle:

19 March 2015
Ignorance
Prejudice

Thats my main ones xxxx
Must agree with every one you've listed here ;) xx

Reactions: Pearls
N

No longer with us

What do you dislike in people? What puts you off meeting anyone after that first conversation or behaviour that would make you think... No way would I want to meet you.

For me I detest ignorant people, even if I'm really busy I will try and respond to everyone and second people who can't stop talking about themselves... Me me me types, you know the ones, okish on the outside but ugly inside and only want people to devour them with attention...:rolleyes:
(Her as usual)
Great thread and couldn't agree with u more
As a newbie I try to join in with the threads and acknowledge someone when they have mentioned me/us in one of them However there is a certain person/male/female/couple who I must say did catch my eye to begin with That has blatantly ignored any likes or comments I have made to them and I now think what an ignorant ugly person u r.
I understand I am not everyone's cup of tea, I am a terrible flirt and a bit of a tart but I don't deserve to be ignored. I wouldn't give this person the time of day now let alone be a guest in my mouth x
Sorry rant over :X3:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
(Her as usual)
As a newbie I try to join in with the threads and acknowledge someone when they have mentioned me/us in one of them However there is a certain person/male/female/couple who I must say did catch my eye to begin with That has blatantly ignored any likes or comments I have made to them and I now think what an ignorant ugly person u r.
I understand I am not everyone's cup of tea, I am a terrible flirt and a bit of a tart but I don't deserve to be ignored. I wouldn't give this person the time of day now let alone be a guest in my mouth x
Someone ignored you..... Where let me have em ;):whistle:

19 March 2015
(Her as usual)
Bit of a flirt and tart!? BIT! :eek: :D ;) xx

Their loss Miss Sexiness.. I know you're both there but most of us who've engaged with you, know it's mainly you - Her.
Their loss completely and it just shows how ugly they really are on the inside. ;) ;) xx

D

Deleted member 1402

Everything mentioned above.
On the scene, people who bareback on a regular basis, putting others at risk. The worry is unreal after you find out, if I knew, I'd make more informed choices, such as oral with condom or dental dam, or not play at all.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
On the scene, people who bareback on a regular basis, putting others at risk. The worry is unreal after you find out, if I knew, I'd make more informed choices, such as oral with condom or dental dam, or not play at all.
This too and lessons learnt hun yes ;);)

26 July 2016
Ignorance
Prejudice

Thats my main ones xxxx
Haven't experienced clingy thankfully but prejudice is a Biggy , can't stand it in any form
Liars and ignorance is something we've experienced far too much , and quite sure everyone here has as well , no need for it , be yourselves and treat everyone with the respect you would expect in return and the world would be a better place

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Haven't experienced clingy thankfully but prejudice is a Biggy , can't stand it in any form
Liars and ignorance is something we've experienced far too much , and quite sure everyone here has as well , no need for it , be yourselves and treat everyone with the respect you would expect in return and the world would be a better place
Too true (y)

Reactions: First3some666
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hmmm people who are dishonest about these sorts of things should be ashamed of themselves. If they wanna risk their health thats bad enough but to risk someonelse.....dispicable in my eyes xxxx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Very true guys xxx

L

louise1970

Well i have to say bad manners ignorance people who are out to satisfy there own egos and gratification :unsure:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Have to go with the comments above but I guess unfortunately its what many of us have come to expect as normal in the swinging community. Have to admit however sometimes I can dislike someone but cant explain why. The best thing about this site is though is most of the fakes, idiots and crude members are prettly quickly weeded out.

Reactions: Looby&Lew