Dislikes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

'Experts' who volunteer their opinions without being asked... "Oh yes, what you need there is a wibbleflange on yer dogsprocket. It'll improve yer flanball range and there'll be no need to scrimple the froggit. I always do that with the Mk2s!"

Oh, bore off, you flingletwot! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
'Experts' who volunteer their opinions without being asked... "Oh yes, what you need there is a wibbleflange on yer dogsprocket. It'll improve yer flanball range and there'll be no need to scrimple the froggit. I always do that with the Mk2s!"

:D I want to rate this winner, funny agree like and feel the love in one..
Brilliant reply and so true!! ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

People who think they know it all but reality is they have no clue. So funny :rofl:

:D see the apt post by @meandlis above darling ;) xx

P

peakcouple

All of the above, plus people who are crude or coarse, bit hard to explain. An example - we like people who are uninhibited about sex and we enjoy dirty talk and are not in any way upset by explicit sex words, but Rose doesn't appreciate being called a whore or a bitch by a lover, no matter how turned on he is; that's a bit of a passion-killer!

19 March 2015
What do you dislike in people? What puts you off meeting anyone after that first conversation or behaviour that would make you think... No way would I want to meet you.

For me I detest ignorant people, even if I'm really busy I will try and respond to everyone and second people who can't stop talking about themselves... Me me me types, you know the ones, okish on the outside but ugly inside and only want people to devour them with attention...:rolleyes:
Anyone up their own arses and what the hell is wrong with being smelly on a meet and not washing. What's that about? :sick:
Some odd ones out there folks.

And also anyone who doesn't like cottage cheese or dairy products ... :rofl: :whistle:

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

Anyone up their own arses and what the hell is wrong with being smelly on a meet and not washing. What's that about? :sick:
Some odd ones out there folks.

And also anyone who doesn't like cottage cheese or dairy products ... :rofl: :whistle:
:sick:

T

The_Bibas

Wasters
Fakes
Photo collectors
No shows
Unfortunately that pretty much leaves a minority which is a nightmare to navigate
XxxxBIBAxxxx

Ooooooooooo and the egotistical ones that think that their cock pictures show how professional, discreet and intelligent they are...
untrustworthy and uneducated dickheads

Reactions: Deleted member 2610