Diy Clinic

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

My Tip is. It's a "blue job"
Don't do it , make a mess
Usually end up covered with folk shaking their. heads

Deffo could do with few pointers

D

Deleted member 3657

DIY? Bit misleading title on a swinging site. Just like "Loose Women", that wasn't what I was expecting..

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

My Tip is. It's a "blue job"
Don't do it , make a mess
Usually end up covered with folk shaking their. heads

Deffo could do with few pointers
I have never heard the term blue job

XxxBibaxxX

S

Sammy

I have never heard the term blue job

XxxBibaxxX

Handy term to know
Lol n "pink jobs"

Blue jobs anything that's needs doing as layout out my Miss pink

Pink Jobs is whatever else is left after the blue jobs are designated p

M

meet_the_fockers

I like different im always faffing.. we had a tree cut down.. today i finished this.. sanded varnished etc.. unsure what i shall do with it! Its just the colours etc beautiful..

Attachments

• 20170724_194700.jpg
    20170724_194700.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

Handy term to know
Lol n "pink jobs"

Blue jobs anything that's needs doing as layout out my Miss pink

Pink Jobs is whatever else is left after the blue jobs are designated p
Ahhhhhh.

So not much gets done I guess...
Unfortunately I wish I could delegate... But.....

T

The_Bibas

I like different im always faffing.. we had a tree cut down.. today i finished this.. sanded varnished etc.. unsure what i shall do with it! Its just the colours etc beautiful..
It can't go outside now with varnish... It will sweat and bleed as it is so fresh...

get a toughened glass top cut with the centre cut out so that the stump pops through the top..
I would use a green tinted glass.
You can make a snug template out of hardboard.. Fixings are easy too...
It looks around 600 mm high so it will work.. If it is taller use fresh cundy and create a jewellery tree or coat stand..
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

It can't go outside now with varnish... It will sweat and bleed as it is so fresh...

get a toughened glass top cut with the centre cut out so that the stump pops through the top..
It looks around 600 mm high so it will work.. If it is taller use fresh cundy and create a jewellery tree or coat stand..
XxxBibaxxX
Ive already sat an old clock face on it hun, and then toughened glass on the top which i removed for varnishing.. top of trunk isnt flat.. a hole in the glass would be brilliant! But getting toughened glass cut? Hmm.. xx

T

The_Bibas

XxxBibaxxX
If you want a big project.. Core drill from the bottom using a 100mm hole cutter, then drill lots of small 6mm holes around it in a random fashion.. Around 100 should do.. Make sure each hole penetrates the cored out centre.. Add more varnish to seal the holes

Stuff the core with led soft white lights... Plug it in .
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

If you want a big project.. Core drill from the bottom using a 100mm hole cutter, then drill lots of small 6mm holes around it in a random fashion.. Around 100 should do.. Make sure each hole penetrates the cored out centre.. Add more varnish to seal the holes

XxxBibaxxX
I'll just drop it at yours ha.. x

T

The_Bibas

Ive already sat an old clock face on it hun, and then toughened glass on the top which i removed for varnishing.. top of trunk isnt flat.. a hole in the glass would be brilliant! But getting toughened glass cut? Hmm.. xx
It would need to be at new peice of glass... Or even a mirror

XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

XxxBibaxxX
This is what I'm going to do.
I'll post a pic when done. Xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485