Do people actually arrange meets?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I just wanting to meet people but haven’t had anyone to speak to
With the current virus situation, people aren’t meeting but once things ease I shall be organising some #PPE .. Post Pandemic Evenings which are socials for like minded people to meet ,everyone is welcome ,but obviously this can only happen when things improve :tiphat:
Maybe get a little more info on your profile and an avatar that’s a little less in your face .... or try to get involved in the threads to get yourself noticed ...

19 January 2020
City
Nottingham
With the current virus situation, people aren’t meeting but once things ease I shall be organising some #PPE .. Post Pandemic Evenings which are socials for like minded people to meet ,everyone is welcome ,but obviously this can only happen when things improve :tiphat:
Maybe get a little more info on your profile and an avatar that’s a little less in your face .... or try to get involved in the threads to get yourself noticed ...
I mean I’m a young single man just looking for fun but I don’t know if people would want your men

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I mean I’m a young single man just looking for fun but I don’t know if people would want your men
I’m sure there are some out there that will definitely be interested , it’s just a case of trying to become involved.... maybe up load some media .... doesn’t have to be explicit some thing to put you in the shop window so to speak ...

D

Deleted member 8095

I just wanting to meet people but haven’t had anyone to speak to
The age old advice on this site and it's more relevant now more than ever. Get involved in the site, join in the forums, put some info and pics on your profile and mingle. The best way you can think about it is like this, would you want to meet someone who hasn't joined in (so is really a stranger) isn't known to you in any way, shape or form and then get down and dirty when you don't know if you'll click?
You really do get out what you put in mate and sadly as a single gent, you're already starting on the back foot somewhat in the lifestyle. Good luck and remember it should be fun not a ball ache! (P)