Do You Sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

Free-lover1

Hi VV nice to speak again. No sadly they're classed as a rare breed now.

We got ours in the UK but a lot of people bring them in from overseas.

Sad really since they are called Old English Sheep Dogs or affectionately known as Bobtails. They're such fun and so loving but very high maintenance because of their coats. Xx

27 April 2015
absolutely not, no way no how, our bed is ours, and invited human guests only, pets belong anywhere elsewhere, and cats out in the bloody garden where they belong Urrrrghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

absolutely not, no way no how, our bed is ours, and invited human guests only, pets belong anywhere elsewhere, and cats out in the bloody garden where they belong Urrrrghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!
Can understand that. Luckily I don't share my bed with anyone else and make sure I change the bed sheets at least once a week.
I went to a meet once and the whole bed was covered in cat and dog hair, every inch of the duvet was covered. Now that was rank.:sick:

Reactions: Pearls
A

anniefanniewannie22

Yep...... My dog has the run of the house, not everyone's cup of tea I know, but she wears carpet slippers and has impeccable manners :rofl: