Documentary Opportunity

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good evening Sexy Peeps,

A documentary production team have been in touch and are doing a documentary for Channel 4.
They’re naturally looking for people who’d be happy to attend a club, chat with them and explain what this lifestyle choice is all about basically.

So my question to you is; would you take part, would you be happy to go on camera and on this doc to kiss & tell?
If you are interested and keen, then I can share more details in private.

It’s being organised for Channel 4 by Nineteen 11.
66084C52-0823-4F8E-A5F5-4B0A1992C3D6.png

I don’t think I need to explain the pros and cons.
Thanks all.
Admin x

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Channel 4 (or was it 5?) have done a swinging programme before, with people wearing masquerade masks and hiding their voices.

Would they do the same thing?

Not interested to take part or anything, but interested in a behind-the-scenes of television way.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Channel 4 (or was it 5?) have done a swinging programme before, with people wearing masquerade masks and hiding their voices.

Not interested to take part or anything, but interested in a behind-the-scenes of television way.
I’m not entirely sure what they’d do to provide anonymity but I can certainly find out.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We have been approached before, it was a no-brainer for us to turn it down.
We get regular requests and I make a decision whether it would be worth chasing up or not.
One that did work was the article for Wales Online. That’s not to say we will ever just throw it out there for anyone to have a go.
Some people are happy and open to talk about it and others are not.
As long as I feel that we give members the chance to decide, then I’m happy.
Of course, it’s an ask for anyone so they must think about it.
We were given assurances for Wales Online for example, and they were on the money.

10 March 2015
We get regular requests and I make a decision whether it would be worth chasing up or not.
One that did work was the article for Wales Online. That’s not to say we will ever just throw it out there for anyone to have a go.
Some people are happy and open to talk about it and others are not.
As long as I feel that we give members the chance to decide, then I’m happy.
Of course, it’s an ask for anyone so they must think about it.
We were given assurances for Wales Online for example, and they were on the money.
I think when you get a chance to put across swinging in a good light, you should grab the chance.
In our case, we knew straight away that our involvement was just for pure titillation, and the risks to both us, and the lifestyle were too great.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think when you get a chance to put across swinging in a good light, you should grab the chance.
In our case, we knew straight away that our involvement was just for pure titillation, and the risks to both us, and the lifestyle were too great.
Absolutely and I did. We did.
Agreed and in that situation I know what I’d do too. It’s one thing grabbing positive articles and avoiding the
This is something you can do if you’re happy to have your voice heard.

Caveats, ups and downs, warts & all.
If you’re not and need maximum privacy (which we will always give) then this is not for you.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Absolutely and I did. We did.
Agreed and in that situation I know what I’d do too. It’s one thing grabbing positive articles and avoiding the
This is something you can do if you’re happy to have your voice heard.

Caveats, ups and downs, warts & all.
If you’re not and need maximum privacy (which we will always give) then this is not for you.
Avoiding the sleaze that was meant to be. ^

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good morning all.
Some more info for you..
In relation to this:

Here is the information I have received;
We certainly can offer privacy and discretion, we will only be following a few stories on the documentary with those people who are happy to be shown. Everyone else can indeed discuss the possibility of wearing masks and potentially even in the background blurred.

We want this Valentines party to be spectacular so hoping for a big attendance so everyone can celebrate this wonderful scene, club and community together without any fear of being judged, remember not everyone will be on camera so the more the merrier for a fun filled night!

Finally, here is more information on what they're planning on doing;

We are currently casting for a brand new Channel 4 documentary taking a look behind closed doors of the swinging scene in the UK, looking for couples or individuals who are interested in allowing us to follow their journey. It will be an honest portrayal, that seeks to inform the general public of what it is really like to be part of the 'scene'.

As part of the documentary we will be organising Special Invite Only parties for our contributors to attend at Liberty Elite club in Leicestershire. These invitation only parties mean that every person in attendance has given permission to be filmed ‘enjoying’ the event.