Does Your Profile Sell You?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It’s just the way I am ..... :) I’m not good at all that big yourself up clap trap .....I tell it how I see myself :D

I know but it will never do you any good, Im not great at it either but I will never put myself down either not when plenty of others will do it for you :D

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 11852

I personally think our profile is fine and explains everything we are looking for.. It still says new to the scene which really we are.. It describes us both well a beach ball and a sexy lady looking for extra fun.. But seriously i dont think it matters how good your profile is if there's no connection there when people look then nothing will happen.. You will never be everyones preference and i agree pics can help but its still down to individual taste and connections.. Although everybody is here for the same thing its not just as simple as that as we are finding out.. W... :):)

D

Deleted member 3175

In all honesty I think ours is truthful I'm not sure it sells us. I think it more tells people who we are, what we would like and a wee bit about us. xxx

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
After taking the time to write it up, I hope it’s acceptable and people read it fully.

Surprising that it gets by passed on another site...

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
Nah I'm not for sale, I value my freedom and don't believe in slav- oh...wait... you mean as in sells your personality so people can get an idea of who you are and what you want and perhaps if there's potential for swinging compatibility..my bad

Reactions: Therapon