Doesn't Come Naturally

• Thread starter Deleted member 9925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9925

We have been having some fantastic fun with bdsm however for me the Mr it just doesn't come naturally to me
I really enjoy it but i keep getting the feedback that I'm not quite doing things hard enough. I know when i get it right and keep aiming for that level but always fear actually causing harm
So does anyone fit into the role naturally is it a process you have to work at?
Any tips?

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

We have been having some fantastic fun with bdsm however for me the Mr it just doesn't come naturally to me
I really enjoy it but i keep getting the feedback that I'm not quite doing things hard enough. I know when i get it right and keep aiming for that level but always fear actually causing harm
Any tips?

Have you had a wander round bdsm corner ?

Lots of interesting discussions there too from experienced folk

There's few members who can guide you and happy to share their experiences with you
Sx

19 March 2015
Any tips?
This is a great question. There's a fine line between being what we as blokes think is hard and what a lady does...
But this is where safewords come in, even though you may have been together 20 years or what have you.
It all depends on what you're using too, whether it's equipment / toys or your hands etc. You have to find your boundaries and find Mrs YSCPL's boundaries too (if she has any..)
If a total novice one thing that I know definitely works is; the traffic light system.
Thwack - Green good;
Thwack - Amber love it but getting close to my limit;
Thwack - Red STOP. Too much...
So you level off to Amber. You know your own strength here..
The reason it may not come naturally is because we're not supposed to harm our ladies. So to a degree it won't feel natural initially.
I recall once, @Pearls and I were in a huge session and I was using my belt. She pushed me to the point where I almost lost it myself! I was in a sweat from being so hard with it. I actually had to take a minute to think before carrying on and that's where being in control really comes into play. You have to know your own limits too.
Even if it means you have to stop because you cannot do it. :)
We're 24/7 D/s (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 9925

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Yes it's natural for us but it will always be something I/we will have to work at. For us it's a learning process, we try different things, some work others don't. Those that do work we can then continue to practice at, those that fail we bin. It has to be something we both feel comfortable with, something we both enjoy but also knowing each others boundaries and having a safe word in place.

I think you have answered your own question here. You obviously enjoy what you are doing but are unwilling to push the boundaries too far too quickly which is great. Just take your time as you don't want this fun to turn into something you do not enjoy or becomes a chore. We all start off being a little unsure, wanting the fun but also not wanting things to really hurt anyone else but also to be able to take your partner to their limit and gradually increase that limit over time.
I guess what I'm trying to say here is BDSM has to be fun for both of you and you both have to be patient, understand each others concerns and to build on that. You will get there, it may take a bit longer than your partner would like but in the end the results are well worth the wait.

Reactions: Deleted member 9925

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We don't do this much lately and it is something we want to get back into because we both enjoy it although i think i (Vanessa) enjoys it more than Neil does. Floggers are a good starting point as they can be used to tease too and they tend not to be too harsh even with putting some weight behind it. You can get some good kitchen utensils which work well too we have a wooden spatula which works well. Build up slowly and have a safe word in place or the traffic light system which is a great idea.

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think there is a thread somewhere about alternative BDSM toys from every day items, I shall have a peak (y)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Slow build up is much better and using a blindfold on your partner makes it so much more intense too :D

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon