Dogging, Is It Swinging?

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Now our swinging friends who also do this dogging malarkey tell us that dogging is very often a non contact game as such. They may arrange to meet a fella then go to a dogging spot so that the doggers can watch so to speak

Reactions: Therapon
A

andymitel

Guys, don't forget that dogging can be exhibitionism with your own or regular partners, it doesn't have to be with strangers or risking STI...

Reactions: Pearls
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I think it's a type of swinging. Not a very safe type and not just because of potential std's. Mainly because no matter who you are the moment you open the car door you risk losing control of the enviroment you are playing in. Which could also include contraception but also far worse. Not for us atall.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hi guys had a chat with a friend who is a Dogger and they believe that dogging isn't the same as swinging.

Is dogging the rough end of swinging or is it something people should embrace?

Any thought
Not my thing. I view it as seperate (and risky) activity.

P

peakcouple

Never appealed to us, sounds positively dangerous in fact. But maybe that's the thrill?

B

BatDan

I don't count dogging as swinging. It's not as safe as anyone can turn up without the safety of a club. At clubs and on the fet or swinger scene, you are only as good as your reputation. This is not the case at dogging.

Reactions: Pearls
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

I'm going to throw a spanner in as everyone is saying no. I agree it is not swinging but we do go 'dogging'. It does not have to be the rough side of sex as quoted above. We are slightly different in the fact that we do not allow anyone to join us at all ever. It for us is about being watched and the risk of being caught

D

Deleted member 6127

A few years ago i pulled into a lay by for quickie and whilst in the act, I looked up to an audience :eek:
Little did I know it was a well known dogging spot :rofl:......
Let's just say it killed the moment and reminded me of a zombie film with them dribbling on my Windows :palm:
Cx

T

The_Bibas

Hi guys had a chat with a friend who is a Dogger and they believe that dogging isn't the same as swinging.

Is dogging the rough end of swinging or is it something people should embrace?

Any thought
Ahhh.. The question is what is swinging?
The whole concept has evolved..
Letting a single person join you for a threesome....
Voyeurism..
Gloryhole..
Gangbsngs
Transgender..
Seriously what is swinging?

We classify ourselves as sharers but if we tried to look for a sharing site we usually find a tapas restaurant..

XxxBibaxxX

B

Bobbie

Dogging is not swinging, attended one dogging venue, did nothing for me and felt a little sad.

M

Mel007

Has anyone ever had good car sex?
Borrowed a friend car once... was sitting at the traffic lights and looked up.. Two boot footprints on the car ceiling....
well i never... Very funny when I asked for an explanation on returning the car... Very red face.... Ha ha XXX