dogging

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
I've done it quite a bit, probably equal in amount by myself and going out with husband. It's bl00dy chilly at times, esp for women - blokes are there in cold weather jeans, jumper and coats with just their zips undone - not quite the same effect if we women turned up like that lol! I'm not keen on the men with the attitude that if you're out then clearly you're up for anything (anyone) - I still like to choose who to play with based on attraction! :)
mrs P x

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
S

SimonP

So, is the key to all this patience - or knowing where to go.

Tried a couple of times but nothing happened. Any tips?

27 April 2015
Seriously, This does not appeal to us at all, We know everyone has their own level of comfort with these things, and we also fully understand the voyeuristic/exhibitionist side of dogging, and the appeal that it attracts, but their is a danger element (Which we realise is part of the attraction) but for us it crosses the line !!
I'm not keen on the men with the attitude that if you're out then clearly you're up for anything (anyone) - I still like to choose who to play with based on attraction!
, We have to agree with @mrandmrspink We like to have a controlled comfortable situation that's within everyone's comfort levels, and a nice warm comfy area for fun lol !!! xx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls