Doms, Dommes, Sex, subs & swinging!

• Thread starter Lovers_For_Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

riccarda

What is wrong with Pink rope i mean it has to coordinate of course there is nothing worse than looking at someone struggling bound and gagged and saying to yourself those colours really don't go its terrible

L

Lovers_For_Life

Lols... :D I do rather like my Dutch Hemp.... :whistle: (thats Hemp rope, from the Netherlands - OK..?)

Its fairly soft, smells fab - and has been used by & on Ariel Anderssen.....:p

Was very popular, before all the Ropeists discovered Mucky Joot.... o_O

R

Ruberfunxxx

Gutted I've missed the main post as it sounds like it was a good rant.
Over the years I've met many doms, dommes etc and what makes me laugh is the 19-24 year old dom/dommes in the scene. Excluding the odd few who have been in the scene for a while, you cannot be a Dom/domme unless you have experience and are good at what you do. I'm certainly no expert in some areas, everyone has there thing but watching some people I do think they need to learn more. My 2 cents

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
you cannot be a Dom/domme unless you have experience and are good at what you do. I'm certainly no expert in some areas, everyone has there thing but watching some people I do think they need to learn more. My 2 cents
I completely agree.. People seem to be too quick to assume "I'm a Dom or Domme" because they can type/write things, or have that sternness in RL..
it's not all about that, not at all. :)