• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Doms, Dommes, Sex, subs & swinging!

• Thread starter Lovers_For_Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

riccarda

What is wrong with Pink rope i mean it has to coordinate of course there is nothing worse than looking at someone struggling bound and gagged and saying to yourself those colours really don't go its terrible

L

Lovers_For_Life

Lols... I do rather like my Dutch Hemp.... (thats Hemp rope, from the Netherlands - OK..?)

Its fairly soft, smells fab - and has been used by & on Ariel Anderssen.....

Was very popular, before all the Ropeists discovered Mucky Joot....

R

Ruberfunxxx

Gutted I've missed the main post as it sounds like it was a good rant.
Over the years I've met many doms, dommes etc and what makes me laugh is the 19-24 year old dom/dommes in the scene. Excluding the odd few who have been in the scene for a while, you cannot be a Dom/domme unless you have experience and are good at what you do. I'm certainly no expert in some areas, everyone has there thing but watching some people I do think they need to learn more. My 2 cents

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
you cannot be a Dom/domme unless you have experience and are good at what you do. I'm certainly no expert in some areas, everyone has there thing but watching some people I do think they need to learn more. My 2 cents
I completely agree.. People seem to be too quick to assume "I'm a Dom or Domme" because they can type/write things, or have that sternness in RL..
it's not all about that, not at all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…