Double jabbed!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
More and more are emphasising that they have been double jabbed in their information.
First, do you fully understand what the jab does?
If you do then it makes no difference to you transmitting this virus and the jab will not make any difference to you personally meeting, it’s not a passport.
All it’s doing is giving a false security to people who do not understand and if you’ve been jabbed then it makes no actual difference to meeting.
If you think you have symptoms then simply be responsible and cancel meeting.
Thanks all.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
More and more are emphasising that they have been double jabbed in their information.
If you do then it makes no difference to you transmitting this virus and the jab will not make any difference to you personally meeting, it’s not a passport.
All it’s doing is giving a false security to people who do not understand and if you’ve been jabbed then it makes no actual difference to meeting.
Thanks all.
I’ve had 2 ?
I do understand the how it works ….. ?
Let’s be careful out there :tiphat:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The chances of fatality without the Covid jabs for people over 40 is somewhere between 5% and 10% depending on age and overall health.
With the jab that drops to around 0.5% according to the best statistics I could find.

Yes, you still feel like crap and can pass the virus on but there is obviously a much higher chance of not dying from it so who wouldn't have them?

N xxx

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Thanks all.
I've been double jabbed on Wednesday, now I want to be actually double jabbed on any day.

Yeah it reduces it's severity, in terms now like the flu jab that's made of last years variants and prevents it from becoming pneumonia, this prevents hospitalisation and death, Van Tam did say it reduced the chances of passing it on by 50% as well, they've lined up 3rd round of jabs for Sept and next year they will make new ones based on other variants.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've been double jabbed on Wednesday, now I want to be actually double jabbed on any day.

Yeah it reduces it's severity, in terms now like the flu jab that's made of last years variants and prevents it from becoming pneumonia, this prevents hospitalisation and death, Van Tam did say it reduced the chances of passing it on by 50% as well, they've lined up 3rd round of jabs for Sept and next year they will make new ones based on other variants.
I wouldn’t believe the 50% of passing it on with this new variant, just my opinion and what I’m witnessing personally, our son has it again for a third time and is worse this time after having the jab and he’s only 18, he’s really ill. My aunt, same and that’s without the people I know locally who’ve been jabbed and got covid but are suffering all symptoms but with more cold like ones. I just don’t know what to think tbh, I’ve been ill for two weeks now and can’t shake it. Again double jabbed.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I wouldn’t believe the 50% of passing it on with this new variant, just my opinion and what I’m witnessing personally, our son has it again for a third time and is worse this time after having the jab and he’s only 18, he’s really ill. My aunt, same and that’s without the people I know locally who’ve been jabbed and got covid but are suffering all symptoms but with more cold like ones. I just don’t know what to think tbh, I’ve been ill for two weeks now and can’t shake it. Again double jabbed.
V has a bad cold this week but it does seem like just a headcold, lots of snot, bright red nose. Thinking about it I might make a horror movie ????

N xxx

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Well that was what Van Tam said during the daily briefing, that could be a reaction to the jab especially the Pfizer one as due to the temp it need to be stored at it can be a shock to the system as it feels like a cold wave suddenly entering the body and the body reacts to that. For those jabbed it's milder than that what it could have been without the jab. Did you check with your GP as they say with anything even colds after 2 weeks check with them as could be something else.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well that was what Van Tam said during the daily briefing, that could be a reaction to the jab especially the Pfizer one as due to the temp it need to be stored at it can be a shock to the system as it feels like a cold wave suddenly entering the body and the body reacts to that. For those jabbed it's milder than that what it could have been without the jab. Did you check with your GP as they say with anything even colds after 2 weeks check with them as could be something else.
Everyone I know is positive for covid, our boy has severe cold symptoms, cough, no taste or smell and high temp, third time and been jabbed. What I can see is the same without the jab but it won’t be life threatening. Our daughter in law is a surgeon and she’s had it three times now, the last after the jabs.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Everyone I know is positive for covid, our boy has severe cold symptoms, cough, no taste or smell and high temp, third time and been jabbed. What I can see is the same without the jab but it won’t be life threatening. Our daughter in law is a surgeon and she’s had it three times now, the last after the jabs.
Bloody hell sweety what are they up to in Wales?

N xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just a thought. Did you ever see an old milkman in Swansea? Only asking cause I reckon they would have shagged themselves out quite young ???

N xxx
My brother in law was a milkman ? he got sent down for a little bit for nicking a float, when he was in clink they give him a job… delivering milk ?

D

Deleted member 11852

Nicking a milk float has to be the funniest dumb crime ever ???
It's up there with my uncle drunk driving and then curb crawling a police woman ???

N xxx
I don't know about that one of my uncle's back in the late 80,s got stopped by the police and he was absolutely plastered.. The copper asked him to step out of the car.. His reply was only if you promise to put me back in.. ???

17 September 2020
Thanks all.
What’s a meet ?

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls