Dream Home

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

OK.. what would your dream home be like? Where would it be? Are you a 'house in the country' type, or more of a city slicker? Would you go for a pretty cottage or a modernist techno-palace?
What about entertaining? A dance pole, anyone? Maybe a cinema or a pool room? A dungeon even?

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
mine would be biggish, just far enough out of town to be private, with a secret room for a dungeon/play room (I'm thinking accessed via a false back on a wardrobe), and a cellar big enough to have a "man cave" in which would be known as the lair and like all lairs be accessed by fireman's pole.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1030

mine would be biggish, just far enough out of town to be private, with a secret room for a dungeon/play room (I'm thinking accessed via a false back on a wardrobe), and a cellar big enough to have a "man cave" in which would be known as the lair and like all lairs be accessed by fireman's pole.
Love it! (y)

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ok so my dream house would be in an secluded forest. We would have acres of forest land which was fenced and secured. The grounds would include little rivers and bubbling brooks....beautiful flowery clearings. Then inside would have 8 bedrooms. Four poster bed. Bedrooms for 3 kids......an entertainment/games room. Id have a spa room...jacuzzi steam room. Big luxurious bath tubs. Sound system throughout the house. Red room of pain in the cellar...sound proofed of course. Id have a huge garage for my lambo aventador. Id also have a small farm/rescue centre for injured animals within the grounds. Not that ive thought this through much lol xxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Ok so my dream house would be in an secluded forest. We would have acres of forest land which was fenced and secured. The grounds would include little rivers and bubbling brooks....beautiful flowery clearings. Then inside would have 8 bedrooms. Four poster bed. Bedrooms for 3 kids......an entertainment/games room. Id have a spa room...jacuzzi steam room. Big luxurious bath tubs. Sound system throughout the house. Red room of pain in the cellar...sound proofed of course. Id have a huge garage for my lambo aventador. Id also have a small farm/rescue centre for injured animals within the grounds. Not that ive thought this through much lol xxxx
Sounds bloody lovely! (y)

Our's would be an art deco place, on the coast - probably The Gower - with an en-suite bedroom leading on to a suntrap balcony, looking out to sea and large enough for a small hot tub. There would be four guest bedrooms, all as easily converted into playrooms as they are to vanilla ones. There would be an outdoor pool with a larger hot tub at the side - not overlooked by anyone :sneaky: It would need a roof terrace too, of course.

No, we've not thought of it much, either :lol:

D

Deleted member 1402

An adapted bungalow, specifically the kitchen so I can sit down at a work top to prepare food and cook.
A big wet room that I already have, but with an adapted bath that is easy to get in and out.
A huge hot tub in the garden with someone to maintain it for me.
Definitely a dungeon.
I'd like it to be where my mum and dad live, in a gorgeous village.in the Cheshire countryside.

Reactions: MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
An adapted bungalow, specifically the kitchen so I can sit down at a work top to prepare food and cook.
A big wet room that I already have, but with an adapted bath that is easy to get in and out.
A huge hot tub in the garden with someone to maintain it for me.
Definitely a dungeon.
I'd like it to be where my mum and dad live, in a gorgeous village.in the Cheshire countryside.
You want your mum and dad to live in your dungeon !! :eek::eek:....... :D

T

The_Bibas

Ideally on the edge of a nature reserve
I would convert part of it to a dog friendly coffeehouse with showers to wash them down after the walk on the reserve.
I would convert the other part to a shop where I could make and sell items out of vintage clothing etc..
Bibadream

A

anniefanniewannie22

After spending 18 months project managing the self build of my last home I would want a fresh challenge...... This home would be very simple upon entering there would be an enormous open fire in the centre of the building with an ornate chimney leading up through the roof and the focal point for the downstairs as the kitchen which will be in distressed cream wood with black granite work surfaces with a large reclaimed driftwood table and lounge area that would free flow around in zones, the walls will be a mixture of reclaimed bricks and lime mortar and the mezzine will be of rustic timber as will be the stairs,the flooring will be sealed Indian stone and the furniture will be sumptuous sofas and soft lighting. The home will be under floor heated by geothermal bore hole, the whole home hads a wrap around terrace and each zone has bifolding doors to open the whole house in the summer months, stepping down into a sunken garden which houses a very private pool and koi pond which runs into the entrance hall under a glass floor, all protected by an atrium. If anyone can find the land I have the plans (y) this I would like on a hill over looking the sea xx

Reactions: ScienceJ
R

RLJ

I'd love a biggish house, fairly modern but not too minimalistic. A central entertainment system that can be controlled throughout the house. A wet room big enough to hold a party in ;) an annex which would have everything you could ever need for a debauched evening/day/weekend/week.....a hot tub in the garden, again big enough to have a party in.....and of course a huge garage to house my car and motorbike collection!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'd love a biggish house, fairly modern but not too minimalistic. A central entertainment system that can be controlled throughout the house. A wet room big enough to hold a party in ;) an annex which would have everything you could ever need for a debauched evening/day/weekend/week.....a hot tub in the garden, again big enough to have a party in.....and of course a huge garage to house my car and motorbike collection!
Erm that's my place :p(y)