Dress To Thrill

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I just couldn't wear a thong. The risk of severing the two veggies from the meat is far too great for a bloke who's accustomed to injuring his undercarriage on a frequent basis! And dayem, how do you even begin to squeeze one's junk into a bit of a triangle attached to some dental floss in the first place not withstanding the chafe effect?

24 November 2015
I just couldn't wear a thong. The risk of severing the two veggies from the meat is far too great for a bloke who's accustomed to injuring his undercarriage on a frequent basis! And dayem, how do you even begin to squeeze one's junk into a bit of a triangle attached to some dental floss in the first place not withstanding the chafe effect?
It took a lot of fiddling and slow positioning to get it just right (y);)

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Or not so lucky hehe x
Well I'm the one who does the cuffing usually. Slightly different reasons, in fact if I dangled a thong in front of some of scroats maybe the thought of being forced into a thong could persuade em to change their ways. Even better potentially a new interrogation technique......wouldn't mind being cuffed myself every now and then for altogether more fun activities!!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well I'm the one who does the cuffing usually. Slightly different reasons, in fact if I dangled a thong in front of some of scroats maybe the thought of being forced into a thong could persuade em to change their ways. Even better potentially a new interrogation technique......wouldn't mind being cuffed myself every now and then for altogether more fun activities!!
Minus the thong of course....call me old fashioned!!

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
Ooo id gladly volunteer my handcuffs but I come with :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Pearls