Dressing Up And Role Play

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Ah so nice of him to wave to me :rofl::rofl:
How the he'll did I wave to you lol we're probably the only couple with the same uniform and diferent roles that have not dressed up in them :whistle:

How the he'll did I wave to you lol we're probably the only couple with the same uniform and diferent roles that have not dressed up in them :whistle:
Yeah...and I just love dressing up as a man and putting on a deep voice x Looby

Yeah...and I just love dressing up as a man and putting on a deep voice x Looby
Must of missed that (the voice that is) dreesing up as a man no you look all women to me xcc

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2610

How many of you have dressed up for your lovers? Whether it be at home or at parties.
Whats your fave fantasy dress up?
Does your partners dress up? Its not just for us girls ya know.

I have a few dress ups. French maid....naughty police officer.....school girl to name a few. So come on share peeps xxxx
More please x

I do love a well dressed lady, pencil tight skirt, white blouse, stilettos, stockings, red nails ok I'm off on one....
Did I mention 50 style dress as well and ok not truly dressing up but sexy as hell x

Last edited by a moderator:
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I really enjoy wearing the clothes that I have and it is great to have places that I can go wearing them. I would buy most of what I have anyway I would imagine, so there is a little bit of extra cost or maybe extra encouragement to get what I would like.
I like to go to a variety of events, if the entrance cost is a little expensive or it would involve an overnight hotel stay, I often have to opt out in favour of being able to attend two other events instead for the same amount.
The cost can be prohibitive sometimes you just have to choose carefully where and when you want to go, and set aside a budget if necessary.
For me though, it is what I consider adding to my life experiences, so I just try to find ways to factor them in and get there. Also as I find non scene clubs and pubs rather uninteresting, the scene makes up a good proportion of my social life and friendships.

27 April 2015
How many of you have dressed up for your lovers? Whether it be at home or at parties.

I have a few dress ups. French maid....naughty police officer.....school girl to name a few. So come on share peeps xxxx
To be honest, We don't really do dress ups, for us, as we are naturists, We feel the body is the most sexy thing without the need for packaging, however, we always make a full effort on meets, especially first meets, and Mrs A Team has an amazing lingerie selection to suit all her moods, and hopefully those of her perspective partners too. But we do like role play, and do so as much as opportunity allows xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
To be honest, We don't really do dress ups, for us, as we are naturists, We feel the body is the most sexy thing without the need for packaging, however, we always make a full effort on meets, especially first meets, and Mrs A Team has an amazing lingerie selection to suit all her moods, and hopefully those of her perspective partners too. But we do like role play, and do so as much as opportunity allows xx
You both looked amazing at the VA. Especially Mrs A Team :whistle: x ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I will also add, in all fairness as naturist's you really are comfy in your own skin. I remember very well a certain photo shoot *ahem* and you both pulled it off a whopper in all fairness.
The ethos behind the whole thing is actually quite appealing and I for one can see why you both enjoy it as much as you do..
:) x

27 April 2015
I will also add, in all fairness as naturist's you really are comfy in your own skin. I remember very well a certain photo shoot *ahem* and you both pulled it off a whopper in all fairness.
The ethos behind the whole thing is actually quite appealing and I for one can see why you both enjoy it as much as you do..
:) x
We are totally comfy in our own skins, it helps tremendously with confidence, and also on fun meets, there's never awkward moments, We are always first to get our kit off lol xx :eek::rofl::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

P

PlayfulCouple86

We have a few outfits and don't use them really. Think we might need to dust them off.
Police woman
Sexy Santa - My personal favourite (Craig)
Sexy ref
Schoolie

Also find it really sexy when she wares my clothes, something really sexy about when she totters around the house in nothing but a shirt and skimpy knickers

Em prefers to be in a corset or body stocking to be honest though.