Dvp

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
ye and it was sayin hold paper and do this i cant be arsed with it if u want to see me i show u
@tony wilson just a word my friend it’s not about being arsed with it, it’s about proving you are who you say you are, look at the side of my name, two boxes one says PV which is photo verified and means people know I am what I say i am, the gold sprtr, means I’m a site supporter and pay to be here which comes with certain benefits you may not be aware of, by all means carry on as a free rider but people will respond to you more if you have one or both of these badges ! Just friendly advice no offence meant

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Girls! Have you?
Did you enjoy it or not?

Guys! Are you happy to participate with another guy and enjoy the experience or not?

:whistle::whistle:
I never tried it ..... in for a penny and all that so offers on a postcard :tiphat::tiphat:

8 July 2018
It’s something that has been chatted about but as yet hasn’t come to fruition, it’s definitely on the cards & will happen at some point! So as the saying goes, watch this space :sneaky:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: Therapon
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I'll try anything once ;)
Not going to lie, I have actually don't thought about this :sneaky: