• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Easter Egg Hunt....

M

meet_the_fockers

You do realise people will think im bribable? Lol i dont even know where they all are myself...

Right come on you lot gotta be in it to win it....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mr @Admin has worked hard on this.. maybe post here if you are looking
Thank you! I have... it's taken days to do.

Okay so here's a little cryptic puzzle...

It's Easter and Easter egg hunting time..There always seems to be a little trouble lurking around every corner.
When that trouble pops up, we could do with some help from the Jedi's and luckily for us, for me in particular, I have one in training.
The best way to handle trouble is usually a chat - and a tipple of JD.
If you need help then you know where to go!

With eggs the question is always raised 'It's Easter time, how do you eat yours.?'

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay guys.... we have two Easter eggs (surprises) dotted around SEVEN places!
Keep hunting and yes we have two people who've found a few already

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just 1 found so far
Keep looking.. we have all weekend. There's two surprises - dotted about in seven locations.
Again and I reiterate with bold letters which are the hints;

Okay so here's a little cryptic puzzle...

It's Easter and Easter egg hunting time..There always seems to be a little trouble lurking around every corner.
When that trouble pops up, we could do with some help from the Jedi's and luckily for us, for me in particular, I have one in training.
The best way to handle trouble is usually a chat - and a tipple of JD.
If you need help then you know where to go!

With eggs the question is always raised 'It's Easter time, how do you eat yours.?'

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…