Easter Time....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
If I ever do nibble on one, I like to open it up gently, and slowly but surely, swirl my tongue in rhythmic circles to make sure I get all the right crème in all the right places..
Then I dig my tongue in a little deeper, and curl it upwards to lift and scoop it all out... Once I have moist of it, I then circle further to clean it all out, then slowly nibble and delicately pick the outer shell off until there's nothing left...
;) x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

If I ever do nibble on one, I like to open it up gently, and slowly but surely, swirl my tongue in rhythmic circles to make sure I get all the right crème in all the right places..
Then I dig my tongue in a little deeper, and curl it upwards to lift and scoop it all out... Once I have moist of it, I then circle further to clean it all out, then slowly nibble and delicately pick the outer shell off until there's nothing left...
;) x

Anybody else a bit warm in here phew!!! Xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
;) x
Its getting hot in here... So take off all your clothes.... Yea baby :sneaky::whistle:;):Dxxx