Excessive Hours.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
does anyone else here seem to do a stupid amount of hours? At the moment I am on a proper downer as I feel like i have no social life. Last week from Saturday to Friday I did 77 hours. Also I had Tuesday off. Am looking for a new job but had a few knock backs and that's not helping. Looking forwards to switching off at va at least.

19 March 2015
does anyone else here seem to do a stupid amount of hours? At the moment I am on a proper downer as I feel like i have no social life. Last week from Saturday to Friday I did 77 hours. Also I had Tuesday off. Am looking for a new job but had a few knock backs and that's not helping. Looking forwards to switching off at va at least.
Yep... 100%. About a 90hr week here. (n)
Also there's a few other members that I know of, who are doing crazy, excessively over the top hours too.
One couple we know of, last week alone in 3 or 4 days did 45 hours. It's not healthy and not good.
Just try and keep your head above the water and plenty of rest and breaks...

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
Me ive been known to do 80 hour straight thru shifts and presently on an 8week no days off shift althou I start at 5 to 6 am andfinish about 2pm xx

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
glad its not just me then. Sadly the breaks arnt always able to be taken doing recovery work. We are short staffed as well which doesn't help. Am supposed to do 12 hour shifts but last week it didn't happen. Hopefully this week will be better but the way today is going I doubt that. Just need some proper down time

24 November 2015
glad its not just me then. Sadly the breaks arnt always able to be taken doing recovery work. We are short staffed as well which doesn't help. Am supposed to do 12 hour shifts but last week it didn't happen. Hopefully this week will be better but the way today is going I doubt that. Just need some proper down time
I feel for you ive booked ten days down time v a bday bash then on to preston to see great friends x

19 March 2015
Thing is when working crazy hours like so, two things will happen. if you don't stop and rest, you will have no choice in the matter as your body will stop you.
I remember doing 6 weeks of 7 days a week, 12 hour shifts in a kitchen. I eventually almost collapsed and it took me two weeks to recover from it.
Just take it easy.

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
yeah I know what your saying. Something will come up. At least I have va to look forwards to. Fingers crossed I can land something better then reduce my hours a bit.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I find it soo depressing sometimes. My job dictates that long hours are just part of the game but I know I'll never get that time back with my kids so I try to be measured about it.

R

Reletless2017

I feel that pain! We are copying the Japanese hard work is done is hours not smart thinking culture. The more we work the less productive we get but our bosses don't see that. Good luck with the job hunting

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I have also been doing bonkers shifts 4.30 am till 10pm Monday, Tuesday & Thursday then 6.30 till 6.30 Wednesday & Fridays with maybe the need for 12 more hours on Saturday if required. I resigned today so finish on Friday and start my new job This Saturday so its now 5 days of 10 hour shift - its gonna feel like part time at first.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have also been doing bonkers shifts 4.30 am till 10pm Monday, Tuesday & Thursday then 6.30 till 6.30 Wednesday & Fridays with maybe the need for 12 more hours on Saturday if required. I resigned today so finish on Friday and start my new job This Saturday so its now 5 days of 10 hour shift - its gonna feel like part time at first.
Well done and congrats. I almost tagged you in this thread earlier as I know how many hours you'd thrown in over the last few weeks..
Serious amount of hours. Crazy.
Anyway congratulations and here's to your new job. (y) :)

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl
R

Reletless2017

I am glad you have managed to get yourself out of those crazy working hours! What will you do with spare time you have now:rolleyes:

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
i rated that winner as there isn't a jealous as fuck button lol

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I work 12 hour shifts at night. Which should be four on four off, but jarelyvdue ti management being if with stress they have had me doing Mon to Fri 12 hour shifts and asked me to work more. Last Thursday I started at 6pm and finished Friday morning at 11:30. Been looking for another job for nearly a year and had no luck yet

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I smile at the thoughts of a couple of the previous contributors in thinking the SS birthday bash at The Vanilla Alternative will be time to relax. Thinking back to last year's 1st birthday party and the Festival of Fun, sleep seemed to be in short supply :sleep:

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
I smile at the thoughts of a couple of the previous contributors in thinking the SS birthday bash at The Vanilla Alternative will be time to relax. Thinking back to last year's 1st birthday party and the Festival of Fun, sleep seemed to be in short supply :sleep:
its not so much the sleep its down time away from the grind. Might have a new job on the cards after a few phone calls today so fingers crossed.