Exhibitionism and entertainment

• Thread starter Deleted member 15037
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 15037

I'm happy to admit to being an exhibitionist and wondered if other members enjoy this, I guess, fetish. And if so, how you satisfy this urge. I do by being a life model for groups, classes and best by far, hen parties.
The former are OK as I get to be naked in front of groups, numbering from 2 or 3 to 100, of men and mostly women aged from 16 (yes I do a school) to retirees. Hen parties tend to be much more fun as I interact with the ladies: posing with them, windmilling etc and it's not unusual for them to be very hands on.
Lastly I am also a naked waiter at birthday, retirement and Ann Summers parties which again can be very tactile.

Well that's my (no so little) secret out. Anyone else?

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16044

Maybe I should try and get on naked attraction
probably get picked to leave first off mind you

D

Deleted member 15037

I understand that there's no live audience when the show is filmed so it wouldn't be any good for me. Who could I slap on the arse with my cock?

D

Deleted member 15037

Don't put yourself down. Nobody is perfect and we don't live in an air brushed world.
If you were to go to a naturist swim you would see all shapes and sizes and all equal.

Reactions: Pearls and Colin
19 March 2015
I'm happy to admit to being an exhibitionist and wondered if other members enjoy this, I guess, fetish. And if so, how you satisfy this urge. I do by being a life model for groups, classes and best by far, hen parties.
The former are OK as I get to be naked in front of groups, numbering from 2 or 3 to 100, of men and mostly women aged from 16 (yes I do a school) to retirees. Hen parties tend to be much more fun as I interact with the ladies: posing with them, windmilling etc and it's not unusual for them to be very hands on.
Lastly I am also a naked waiter at birthday, retirement and Ann Summers parties which again can be very tactile.

Well that's my (no so little) secret out. Anyone else?

Steve

Hi Steve,
Interesting kink! I bet you do have a lot of fun doing this, I should imagine so anyway.
Not really for me, I am not wired that way... but am happy to observe of course. Good luck, sounds a lot of fun. ?
I think most people on here have a certain level of exhibitionism about them! You have too, to put naked pictures of yourself on the internet willingly ?
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
Yes I think so too. I don't, at all, but overall I think there's an average of such nature else people wouldn't post what they do. ?

Reactions: Therapon