Experience

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
It completely depends on you..if you want a club encounter or an intimate meeting,,,there’s also the question do you want to meet a single lady or a couple..the next step then is to start chatting with people and get to know them..hope everything goes well for you..were a really friendly bunch here..I’m sure you will love it..W.. :tiphat:

25 July 2016
Just my 5p's worth.. You could go to a club and everybody ignores you with being a newbie then that could put you off the scene altogether but then again it could be the oposite and you end up with a raw cock lol.. It all depends on what you want. I would choose the message get to know them approch or visit one of tigers socials were you will be in good company and you can arrange to meet someone or just go along on your own either way you will get the chance to meet peeps and then see how it flows

2 February 2020
Just my 5p's worth.. You could go to a club and everybody ignores you with being a newbie then that could put you off the scene altogether but then again it could be the oposite and you end up with a raw cock lol.. It all depends on what you want. I would choose the message get to know them approch or visit one of tigers socials were you will be in good company and you can arrange to meet someone or just go along on your own either way you will get the chance to meet peeps and then see how it flows
I agree with you Colin in my experience I been to a club in Essex and everyone know everyone and I left out am a bit shy person so my experience wasn’t great at all in a club and I would like to try to meet people.

D

Deleted member 16044

1. chat and message people
2. let things take their own pace
3. visit a club scene

single guys are heavily penalised going in a club

find someone you have great rapport with and take it from there
I meant with getting into a club as in prices
Couples and singles no penalisation it still costs but for single guys a lot lot more

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls