Face pics

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 June 2019
City
Washington
How early on in chats do you ask for face pics if you think the chats might lead somewhere?

Do you want to see the face that goes with the body/ies you’ve seen on their Media up front or quite early on or are you happy to chat for a long time without face pics?

Has the ‘no meets’ situation made a difference to how you feel about this?

17 September 2020
How early on in chats do you ask for face pics if you think the chats might lead somewhere?

Do you want to see the face that goes with the body/ies you’ve seen on their Media up front or quite early on or are you happy to chat for a long time without face pics?

I would ask straight away usually. I find they usually get ignored ?

8 July 2018
I think the face pic with first message has a different connotation on social swinging!

We have photo verification, so at least you know admin has seen them and that they are a real person.

Or are you talking from an attraction point of view? In which case, within the first few messages! it saves you wasting your time!

As the saying goes “we eat with our eyes!”
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Yeah but I wouldn't get invested properly until I have seen their face

Do you think you can tell more from the face than the chats?

So for example we had a message from a single gent the other day who made us roar with laughter. His sense of humour was spot on for us; wicked and clever. He attached a face pic too. Now had I just seen the face pic before the message I absolutely would not have invested any time because really he was not facially someone who would attract me but the banter was good and well, maybe one day when the world returns to normal-ish!

24 June 2019
City
Washington
I think the face pic with first message has a different connotation on social swinging!

We have photo verification, so at least you know admin has seen them and that they are a real person.

Or are you talking from an attraction point of view? In which case, within the first few messages! it saves you wasting your time!

Tiger xx
I was talking from an attraction POV.

17 September 2020
Do you think you can tell more from the face than the chats?

So for example we had a message from a single gent the other day who made us roar with laughter. His sense of humour was spot on for us; wicked and clever. He attached a face pic too. Now had I just seen the face pic before the message I absolutely would not have invested any time because really he was not facially someone who would attract me but the banter was good and well, maybe one day when the world returns to normal-ish!
What your not particularly fussed on his face but youd still be willing to meet him :eek:

19 March 2015

Tiger xx
Agreed. For instance, in our case anyway - you could be chatting with a lady whose photos, for example, could be amazing. Alluring, sexy.. fun... but she could have the face only a mother could love you know. So yes I think it’s important.
The same could be said equally for us too of course. It’s all subjective.
We all do eat with our eyes so... but that said, it’s not all and only about that.
Massive contributory factor though isn’t it.

24 June 2019
City
Washington
“the face only a mother could love you know.”

I practically spat my mulled wine out at this!! ????

“We all do eat with our eyes so...“

We do, it is true, and this particular gent really isn’t unattractive in the traditional sense just not exactly what would usually attract me and I am (ask R!) ridiculously picky when it comes to blokes.

24 June 2019
City
Washington
As you said your a picky bugger I saw your list
I am. My list was reflective of the man I have every day so I don’t need this from an encounter as I get what I need in that respect at home. I don’t tick off the checklist when we are deciding who to meet but ‘ability to make me laugh’ is right up there as feeling relaxed and chilled out makes it work in my book.

Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
I am. My list was reflective of the man I have every day so I don’t need this from an encounter as I get what I need in that respect at home. I don’t tick off the checklist when we are deciding who to meet but ‘ability to make me laugh’ is right up there as feeling relaxed and chilled out makes it work in my book.
Ah right I see. R you are a stallion then keeping J happy ;):rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
24 June 2019
City
Washington
Ah right I see. R you are a stallion then keeping J happy ;):rofl:
No good creeping @Mr gorgeous1 Lol ? I may not be hung like a stallion, as someone once said it ain’t what you do you it’s how you do it and it ain’t what you say it’s how you say it. I have enough experience to know how to keep J happy and it’s got nothing to do with the size of my cock!! Lol ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Guru G
17 September 2020
No good creeping @Mr gorgeous1 Lol ? I may not be hung like a stallion, as someone once said it ain’t what you do you it’s how you do it and it ain’t what you say it’s how you say it. I have enough experience to know how to keep J happy and it’s got nothing to do with the size of my cock!! Lol ?
I wasn't talking about you're cock I was on about you as a whole not my fault you got a dirty brain :cautious: :rofl: