Face Pics

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I have four young adults lol they all know im on here and how @Therapon and I met you'd be surprised how much your kids know xx

Oh god no! I try to be open with them about most things but.... Hmmmm meeting a partner is one thing but being involved in thresomes and the rest.... No I don't think
Why don't people put face pics up?

I believe that if you are on a swinging site and are looking to meet others you should have these pics, in a private album of course if you wish.

I received a lovely message here saying "we would never show our face pics on another site as we don't trust it but here we feel safe"

Members here have moderator tools to create privacy settings as they see fit so why not have face pics??

We have loads of photos that we have set to people we follow and our faces are in our albums.

We have members here from all professions which I won't go into but you would have a shock, they all have face pics in a private album.

So why not have face pics?

I totally agree, I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a pic of their face.
I have my mug on display.. I hope everyone respects my privacy as I respect everyone else...

In fact I have everything on display haha... I don't have any pics that are professional or brushed up as I think it's important to see me as I am... End of the day I'd prefer you to like my pics and if I'm better in the flesh bonus but never the other way round!

I have met people who's pics are ten years old or brushed up so much they don't even look like the same person, that's unfair!

I also don't base my meets on just a pic, normally I'll be physically attracted but then I like to mentally connect, have a laugh with that person! If that happens the attraction is multiplied xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Why don't people put face pics up?

I believe that if you are on a swinging site and are looking to meet others you should have these pics, in a private album of course if you wish.

I received a lovely message here saying "we would never show our face pics on another site as we don't trust it but here we feel safe"

Members here have moderator tools to create privacy settings as they see fit so why not have face pics??

We have loads of photos that we have set to people we follow and our faces are in our albums.

We have members here from all professions which I won't go into but you would have a shock, they all have face pics in a private album.

So why not have face pics?
I'm simply at the stage where I no longer give a toss

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Honestly I don't have a problem with showing my face, especially here thanks to the great job all the staff do. I Think it's because of the time I have spent here as some of you know I have had to deal with trolls and threats elsewhere that lead me to turtling up somewhat when I first joined, right waffle over face pics are a yeah for me.

Reactions: Therapon
2 September 2016
City
Preston
We're still debating whether to reveal ourselves fully on our profile pics, we don't have quite so much to worry about as some as we don't have kids but still a bit nervous about it.
That said, one day we'll probably think what the heck, and some of our recent pics are getting there. We'll always exchange full face pics privately with people we're arranging to meet as well.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We're still debating whether to reveal ourselves fully on our profile pics, we don't have quite so much to worry about as some as we don't have kids but still a bit nervous about it.
That said, one day we'll probably think what the heck, and some of our recent pics are getting there. We'll always exchange full face pics privately with people we're arranging to meet as well.
Can I add; you do what you are most comfortable with. Nothing more, nothing less. x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485