Facesitting

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
Facesitting, also known as queening or kinging, is a BDSM sexual practice in which one partner sits on or over the other's face, typically to allow or force mouth to genital or mouth anus contact.

Obviously as long as there is no extra bondage in place then further acts using hands may happen. The lower person may or may be deprived of air depending on limits and boundaries.

This is generally outside of a normal 69 experience and is a separate act.

I have experienced this a few times over the years and found it incredibly erotic!

Anyone else enjoy this?
Hey and on the plus side you can always find a seat !!
6FA84A3E-AF90-428F-8335-91E0958AC322.jpeg

19 March 2015
Facesitting, also known as queening or kinging, is a BDSM sexual practice in which one partner sits on or over the other's face, typically to allow or force mouth to genital or mouth anus contact.

Obviously as long as there is no extra bondage in place then further acts using hands may happen. The lower person may or may be deprived of air depending on limits and boundaries.

I have experienced this a few times over the years and found it incredibly erotic!

Anyone else enjoy this?
View attachment 63275
Love doing this and you’re right, it’s very erotic. Really is!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Of course

Anyone else enjoy this?
View attachment 63275
:whistle:

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
BDSM? Dont be daft!

The BDSM 'community' does seem to be trying to broaden its remit at the moment, moving towards the mainstream as more people experiment with kink courtesy of 50 Shades i suppose, but I can help thinking that may be claiming responsibility for something that patently didn't originate there. Surely that's no more kinky or 'forbidden' than phalatio?

They'll be claiming breathing is a kink next, just 'cos they restrict it occasionally.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
BDSM? Dont be daft!

The BDSM 'community' does seem to be trying to broaden its remit at the moment, moving towards the mainstream as more people experiment with kink courtesy of 50 Shades i suppose, but I can help thinking that may be claiming responsibility for something that patently didn't originate there. Surely that's no more kinky or 'forbidden' than phalatio?

They'll be claiming breathing is a kink next, just 'cos they restrict it occasionally.
Yep breath play is a kink and done correctly can be very kinky. They who know have a lot of fun too (y)

26 October 2018
BDSM? Dont be daft!

You know the simplest of things change an activity into kink
Using a feather is erotic
Using a whole chicken is kinky :tiphat: