Facts Alternative Or Otherwise

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm sceptical of all news media. Worst offenders: BBC news = state backed propaganda used by our government to sway public opinion. Any newspaper = lies, corruption and is subjective at best. I dislike how a person can be part of an investigation and immediately they're guilty, life ruined and later when proven innocent are left to pick up the pieces. They have too much power and are a law unto themselves. There was once a time when British news media was highly respected world wide for reporting on fact. Truth is fact is boring and needs scandal & thought provoking untruths in order to maintain audience, readers and viewing figures.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
26 July 2016
I once gave a press conference to a group of journalists from several local and national papers , it was done as a conference rather than separate interviews purely for convenience and time but basically meant that all the journalists heard exactly the same information at the same time and they all got the same answers to the questions asked at the end .
To be fair to the nationals they pretty much reported the same story , albeit some concentrated more on a specific angle but on the whole printed was what was said .
The local rags on the other hand , well Christ only knows what they were thinking .you honestly wouldn't think that it was the same story being reported on and of the four local papers represented only one actually printed the facts while the other three just made it up as they went along :palm:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon