Fake boobs or real boobs ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That was a problem for me, I had really small boobs and had it in my head that a boob job was the only option, Admin on the other hand refused to allow it..Then when I had my youngest child they exploded and never went, so I went from a Bcup to a DD overnight and they are amazing, Im very lucky as they are pert and dont need a bra :D:Dxx

Reactions: Admin
28 May 2015
But why are big boobs such a big deal? Do the ladies feel they have to the "please" their man so they need bigger tits? Or does the man say his lady is not attractive with smaller tits?

Love is about acceptance, not changing to accommodate.

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm a 34FF and I can't think why anybody would actually choose to carry around big heavy boobs!!! lol

As for my opinion on which is most preferable...well boobs is boobs and I am happy to bury my face in either! :sneaky:;):lol:
And very nice they are too, fabulous thing to be greeted by upon entry to your club.. Not that I'm looking of course.. Mr F tells me this :D

Reactions: TownhouseTwosome
M

meet_the_fockers

That was a problem for me, I had really small boobs and had it in my head that a boob job was the only option, Admin on the other hand refused to allow it..Then when I had my youngest child they exploded and never went, so I went from a Bcup to a DD overnight and they are amazing, Im very lucky as they are pert and dont need a bra :D:Dxx
Bloody nora.. Overnight, did you not wonder where they had come from? :D maybe the tooth fairy has a sister.. :)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Bloody nora.. Overnight, did you not wonder where they had come from? :D maybe the tooth fairy has a sister.. :)
They must have and true just appeared so I must have had a fairy granting my wish, I shall have to show you a before and after pic xx