Fakes And Hypocrites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Ok girls
Truth time..
While in Costa today I was lucky to witness two typical chunky girls in full makeup and overdressed for daytime
You get the idea..
In front of them was a slim woman in gym wear (There is a gym nearby so not off her head in this weather). she had no makeup but a great body and false boobs.
The two girls behind her were being vocal " ooooooooooo look at her. she thinks she is God's gift with her fake tits "(geordies can be nasty to say the least..
She turned around, kept her calm and said.. " you bad mouth me when you have hair extensions, padded bras, fake eye lashes, false nails and over painted faces?
At least I am only 10% fake "

Stephen spat his coffee out.
It got me thinking though..

Are we fake?
My tits are and I dye my hair but in the past I have worn false eye lashes and chicken fillet bra inserts.
Luckily I don't need to wear much makeup..
My 23 year old daughter works for a cosmetic company and looks nothing like the girl who is behind the slap..

Men go to bed with glamour models but wake up next to such a transformation which begs the question.. would they have chased that person without the slap on?

I have laughed at men who clearly dye their hair!
Hypocrite?
At least we wake up to what we go to bed with!

So what are you?
Fake
Hypocrite
Or too scared to answer?

Lol

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I'm not afraid to say that I have Botox fake everything as long as it doesn't damage or make me look like A plastic fake.
I am lucky that I have really good skin and never expose my face to the sun with out a high factor cream but the Botox works.
Foundation is my best friend and always have it on which also protects your skin.
Next year I am going for a breast uplift. X

T

The_Bibas

Well I'm not afraid to say that I have Botox fake everything as long as it doesn't damage or make me look like A plastic fake.
I am lucky that I have really good skin and never expose my face to the sun with out a high factor cream but the Botox works.
Foundation is my best friend and always have it on which also protects your skin.
Next year I am going for a breast uplift. X
How long does botox last?
My daughter has lip infills but seems to be going back every few months.
I am not a fan on them being honest
Xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
How long does botox last?
My daughter has lip infills but seems to be going back every few months.
I am not a fan on them being honest
Xx
I have Botox every six months and am thinking of lip filler but unsure. The scare stories put me off x

D

Deleted member 1402

I'm just a chunkster that admires people who can go to the gym. My physio won't let me.
I have dyed hair (my natural blonde hair has turned that horrid mousey colour).
If I could afford it, I'd have filler in my lips as they are so thin.
I rarely wear make up, I could do with my blonde eyebrows and lashes dying, I look like I don't have any!
If guys dye their hair and have beauty treatments, good for them, who am I to judge?

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have highlights in my hair and I wear light make up most days :). I am overweight but run three times a week and am fitter now than I have ever been(y).
What I look like does not define me but I believe that every one has choices and if that is to enhance or improve what they already have then good on them.:D

I don't think this makes people fake...what does is if you deny it....:rofl::rofl::D

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I dye my hair and have had nail extensions once or twice but thats about it. What you see is what you get with me. My own boobs..my own tan(olive skin) ..my own skin....spots n all. I very rarely wear makeup unless going out. So i dont think im fake nor much of a hypocrite really xxx

D

Deleted member 1402

I don't have an issue now and I love watching them. I am sick. I do believe though that being in my 40s is the best I have looked and wouldn't go back.
Grow old gracefully. No thanks :rofl:
Without sounding like I'm arse licking, but you have natural beauty and look good for your age.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

I dye my hair and have had nail extensions once or twice but thats about it. What you see is what you get with me. My own boobs..my own tan(olive skin) ..my own skin....spots n all. I very rarely wear makeup unless going out. So i dont think im fake nor much of a hypocrite really xxx
Another lady with natural beauty.