Fakes And Hypocrites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Sorry guys n gals but I'm a tom boy. Always have been. All my mates where predominantly guys.. whilst my girlfreinds where out tittyvating.. and pampering on a girly night together..I was playing darts.. fannying on motorbikes and swilling beer with the lads.
Now i dye my hair whatever colour i fancy at the time.. i have peircings and tattoos.
Im never without blusher, simply because without it i look like i've been dug up.. i rarely wear mascara, it irritates my eyes..
I do wear nail varnish, either clear or black.
I can and do of course do girly and heels... when i'm forced too. :eek: burlesque weddings, night out etc..
But am much happier in a vest, jeans and converse.
And if im honest have had more success re pulling.. when dressed this way ^^^^
Boob lifts and tummy tucks sound appealing.. but having worked in a private clinic for cosmetic surgery.. i kinda shy away from the idea. X

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Guess I will have to speak for our lass as she is away for the next 2 weeks. The limit of her fakery is her hair as she colours it every colour under the sun but she needs to as she went grey at 18. She wears I bit of muckup in winter and when going on a meet but that's about it

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Glad I'm a man. I wash, get dressed, shave, brush my hair. Sometimes I need to have my hair cut and trim my nails.....
Yes it's true some men have their hair dyed and implant because they're going bald. It is a sad fact though that we look upon grey haired women as being unattractive whereas going grey has been the best thing that ever happened to me as lots of girls seem to love it. As this thread is about hypocrites I would say it's a bit hypocritical for anyone to badmouth everyone over their looks. Normally done by someone who is either jealous or has something to hide themselves.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Some men are far worse than women when it comes to the pampering. As for me I did not give my hair a chance to go grey or fall out as I shave it all off weekly. Hell I might just be suffering from vanity.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
Mrs 666 is as real , doesn't dye hair , wear false lashes/nails etc . But does have quite a few few feature enhancing bra's and has said she would like a boob job . But TBH I'm dead against it as I'm not a fan of them and don't think she needs one
I think I'm probably the most image conscious out of the pair of us . I do weight training 5 times a week and take suppliments to that end (not steroids etc.) watch what I eat ( recently dropped 3 stone) , keep my beard shaped and neat , I do have to use a dye on it because I suffer from Vitaligo and although most of my facial hair is natural I get patches of silver that don't look like a natural greying that most men get . Keep my head shaved to a number 1 .
She just falls out the shower looking gorgeous and I still look like a badgers arse end . Not pissin fair !!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 2610

What you see is what I was given...bloody typical pooh end of the stick...
Only hair is my Santa Claus impression...rest is mmmmm leave it at that
Train hard...of course supplements, protein drinks but hey you have to try them...steroids nope don't wanting the old boy getting any smaller thank you :eek:
Xx

Reactions: Therapon